Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a point too. What does this mean. Do I start collecting them? Is it a 3 strikes and you’re out kind of thing? Mine were for a sprag/Sampson comment. Anyway back on topic (so as not to get in more tattle trouble) I am shocked that she doesn’t have to see them in a supervision centre. I wonder whether social services are aware of what she puts out on social media. Anyone in their right mind wouldn’t allow children to be around her after witnessing her behaviour. It’s evident she’s on drugs etc. Her foul mouth alone should be enough to make them question her responsibility.
Yeah were all getting in tattle trouble 😅😅🙈 slap on tbe wrist i think dunno how it works but no i think she did used to visit them in a contact centre do they sleep at her house or just come for the dayi wouldnt know how it works i have my kids in my care and it will always be like that but no your so right her gob is enough to not let them kids be near her 🤢🤮

Well she did say it was today she was meant to have them, now saying next weekend.. i reckon someone has put a stop to it and i hope it's their dad. I'm not condoning domestic violence at all but i wouldn't be suprised if she was the one doing all the hitting first and then whoever just snapped back... i very much doubt she's innocent in it put it that way

otherwise why would the kids be with the dad?
Omg no your right i dont condone it either but men can be physically abused too and if i cracked a man you best believe id expect to be cracked back i dont for one minute condone any violence atall but i deffo would expect anyone to hit me if i hit them not that i would hit anyone but by the sounds of things she is violent hence her threats weather she carries them out is a different story but one day she will say something to the wrong person the whole world is not gonna be scared of her and she needs to fix up and believe that

Reactions: 3
She's too angry to not be the one to lash out.... the kids wouldn't be with the fathers if they were violent abusers.... I've always said that, if you're big enough to give it you're big enough to take it. Obviously there are many people of both sexes abused for no reason but i don't think for one minute She's one of them!

Reactions: 4
She's too angry to not be the one to lash out.... the kids wouldn't be with the fathers if they were violent abusers.... I've always said that, if you're big enough to give it you're big enough to take it. Obviously there are many people of both sexes abused for no reason but i don't think for one minute She's one of them!
Exactly was he ever charged 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and.like you said kids wouldnt be in their care atall if they was violent also yes i fully stand by if you big enough to give it expect to take it just like with the hate she gives she can not take it well we people give it back so i cant c her taking a crack off someone too well shes deffo giving it back if shes not the first to throw a punch out there first that is 😅😅🙈 and shes admitted shes had all her teeth knocked out 😅😅😅 imagine being a woman and acting like a full on bloke going around bragging That men wanna fight her all the time 🙄🙄🙄 who even does that 🤔

Reactions: 7
Well she did say it was today she was meant to have them, now saying next weekend.. i reckon someone has put a stop to it and i hope it's their dad. I'm not condoning domestic violence at all but i wouldn't be suprised if she was the one doing all the hitting first and then whoever just snapped back... i very much doubt she's innocent in it put it that way

otherwise why would the kids be with the dad?
I have to wonder whether this weeks visit from kids was put on hold due to all the bollocks she’s caused. I’m not sure if the ages of children but they may have access to tiktok themselves. Imagine the horror of seeing your mum do all that!!!

Think that was the case with the beer keg... she was winding and winding and winding the lad up and he snapped.... so i read... ya can imagine it. Id walk out of any pub she walked in.... who could be arsed with the 'WHO DA duck YOU LOOKING AT' If ya eyes just so happen to glance her way or 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM' because that's exactly how the chavvy litte cow behaves!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think that was the case with the beer keg... she was winding and winding and winding the lad up and he snapped.... so i read... ya can imagine it. Id walk out of any pub she walked in.... who could be arsed with the 'WHO DA duck YOU LOOKING AT' If ya eyes just so happen to glance her way or 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM' because that's exactly how the chavvy litte cow behaves!
On her live she said that a twelve yr old in a sunbed shop screamed sayin that your one off tik tok when she saw her last week cos everone loves her so much around where she lives ...pms.. child was petrified more like id say ..someone commented this think they got blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can quite honestly say im yet to know of anyone say a good word about her around here!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the video of her the night she had the keg thrown at her, she was in a pub on her own full of men and she was bending over showing her bum to them all, classy 🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
I gonna put this to bed one last name who's had my name in ya mouth jesus she obsessed she will snap soon that's for sure.
Keg incident she was up lads face he had beef with brother but they scared lad no one likes her locally

Reactions: 1
I had to come back and vent. Arggghhh who the foook does she think she is ? We’re all jelious apparently.
007D126F-A1D2-404E-AEF7-15EC386529AD.jpeg

Yeah JELIOUS 😂😂😂 so jelious.

Oh this has seen me right offfffff 🤣🤣 yeah you're deffo a different 'bread'.... inbred with spelling like that!
😂😂😂😂 this is gold! Haha yeh different bread altogether.

• Haha
Honestly mind blown by her latest post. Rosie retaliated fighting fire with fire but friendly flaps did each of those things first?!

She thinks everyone loves her, that's why they follow her, :rolleyes: NO DARLINNNNNNNN they follow to watch the drama & see your true evil soul, pure evil inside & out :sick:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.