Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puts a 'family' video up... no pictures of daughter... aba 2 pics of kids and the rest are all of her. What a sad little life Jane.

Sorry 🤣 seems she cant even give her steak pie away 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time she used to do a shout on fb or insta for someone, she always puts up pics of herself. I remember one where i think someone had died and she sat doing a video of her putting a face of make up on to a rave song dedicated it to them...wtf is that all about?!? Such a bleeping twit. She's making me rage now 😤😤

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I mean i suppose someone has to love her? No other bugger does!

Doing voiceovers over selfies saying how 'sexy' she is... kills me off every damn time!

Reactions: 3
I mean i suppose someone has to love her? No other bugger does!

Doing voiceovers over selfies saying how 'sexy' she is... kills me off every damn time!
Yeno what the only thing I’d say was half decent about the Trollop was her figure after 4 kids, because my stomach looks like a burst mattress after one😂😂 Other than that she’s a dog hahah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean where is the one sunday a month mas kids? Harping on about them yesterday.... no sign today
Yeah I though she said she was taking her daughter and nieces out today!! Have you seen her post how she’s so proud? Some pictures of kids but most of herself! 🤣

Reactions: 3
i havent seen much of BF videos in the last couple of days - i have seen the ones that have been screenshotted earlier as Chelsey has been replying to peoples comments ( who are mentioning Rosie). My feed has gone back to normal although there is other drama between Dan Spragg and another user sampsonhampson?? ( maybe??) with people starting to wade into the argument. anyone else had this on their FYP?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I though she said she was taking her daughter and nieces out today!! Have you seen her post how she’s so proud? Some pictures of kids but most of herself! 🤣
isnt she back in that argos swimming pool again giving it billy big bollocks to that song :ROFLMAO:

banterflaps has a youtube !
Banter Queen - is the user name . It seems to be videos compliations of all her tiktoks

chelsey and BF are still friends at this stage !

Ok, off topic again but does anyone have any favourite TikTokers?
I like Cole & Abbie / Bella Poarch ( She has several videos that I really like watching even though I don’t actually follow her ). I can see why she is popular - she has that Disney-ish type face and character which makes her appealing. I also like Flo Simpson ( who is trying to lose weight so she can fit In her jeans) and also a make up tik toker who is called Mikayla Mcdaid ( I think) . She is from
Massachusetts - Really like her too and her content all the people I follow are people who I think id like in real life and really come across well.

Oh!! And as if I forgot this lady - Katierol. Her content has me in stitches. The whole tina/Tracy sage is hilarious 😂😂. I also used to follow someone who works in a call centre who was active during lockdown - some of the content she made was brilliant and so so funny. She has since deleted her account ( not sure if someone recognised her or not) but she used to use the filter that made your nose massive and had a funny voice. Those videos made me smile ( bit like Katierol) is doing at the moment. I also follow a couple of accounts that are about depop customers and the crazy messages they get sent .

Not Mikayla Mcdaid - her name is Mikayla Nogueira ( where have I got Mcdaid from????) 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just a warning I got a ‘point’ (and my post about Loubobang slagging off Kate Garraway’s husband removed) not sure what that actually means for ‘going off topic’ so we do need to stay on topic.

So to remain #tattlelegal, Elsa Frost you bore me, from your twitter menu of pissin’ and dildo plunging, to your new fake lesbian girlfriend that your ‘going to take to the hotel’ (these hotels never transpire) .... to your aspirational holiday to the Maldives! Just Bore off !!

Reactions: 7
Do you think the kids dads have to hand them over to BF? As in court agreed! I wonder how they manage to shield the children from her god awful behaviour!

Reactions: 1
Do you think the kids dads have to hand them over to BF? As in court agreed! I wonder how they manage to shield the children from her god awful behaviour!
to reproduce with her they canny be much better. Tyrese’s dad Gandi apparently used to knock arl banter flaps around?

Reactions: 1
Derailing, please keep to the topic that the thread is about - Please read our rules and why they're important
Just a warning I got a ‘point’ (and my post about Loubobang slagging off Kate Garraway’s husband removed) not sure what that actually means for ‘going off topic’ so we do need to stay on topic.

So to remain #tattlelegal, Elsa Frost you bore me, from your twitter menu of pissin’ and dildo plunging, to your new fake lesbian girlfriend that your ‘going to take to the hotel’ (these hotels never transpire) .... to your aspirational holiday to the Maldives! Just Bore off !!
Yep same mine got removed and a point too for talking about her i think shes reporting our posts on here because it seems to be just her posts and i kept getting timed out where i can reply after 306 seconds etc so yeah lets not give her anymore airtime shes prob sat on the train reporting all our posts 😅😅 with her name in also yeah BF said goodnight but yeah her fake relationship is just an act 🙄🤦‍♀️

Mods do it if it's not on topic... if you wanna talk about others it has to be on their threads x
But weve been talking about rosie and chelsey on here loads aswell 😅😅🙈 shes deffo in here reporting then the mods reading the comment and deleting it funny how its just the posts that we made about her 🤔🤔

Multiple warnings will eventually lead to a ban. Keep on topic and report posts that break rules of derail. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I got a point too. What does this mean. Do I start collecting them? Is it a 3 strikes and you’re out kind of thing? Mine were for a sprag/Sampson comment. Anyway back on topic (so as not to get in more tattle trouble) I am shocked that she doesn’t have to see them in a supervision centre. I wonder whether social services are aware of what she puts out on social media. Anyone in their right mind wouldn’t allow children to be around her after witnessing her behaviour. It’s evident she’s on drugs etc. Her foul mouth alone should be enough to make them question her responsibility.

Well she did say it was today she was meant to have them, now saying next weekend.. i reckon someone has put a stop to it and i hope it's their dad. I'm not condoning domestic violence at all but i wouldn't be suprised if she was the one doing all the hitting first and then whoever just snapped back... i very much doubt she's innocent in it put it that way

otherwise why would the kids be with the dad?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.