Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Rosie.. but don’t really know her backstory.. just see her buying biscuits for the pensioners near her..
Yesterday she didn’t post her Chinese cos someone had asked for money for food.. she felt bad..
So is this all an act?

Reactions: 2
I don’t buy any of it , easy to make yourself look great in 1 minute videos , I judge on her extensive back catalogue of vile rants against other tik tokers and the ones she was wise enough to delete , look at the toothless filter ones where she’s destroying another tik toker Called Jess rennie a drug addict with no teeth , granted she says some questionable things on there I blocked her she’s that much of a horror but to go all out mocking her is an absolute liberty she’s clearly riddled with issues and shouldn’t be on there but it’s like mike Tyson bullying mr muscle
I don’t think all these tik tokers saying the same thing when they’ve fallen out with her can be wrong and she’s right
She literally has a rep on scottish tik tok of being a trouble maker looking for wars
Littlest chicken deleted her and coincidentally put a video up saying if your going to bang on about mental health please don’t be an hole to others or words to that effect
The more you watch the more you see , I’ve went back and forth with her but she always seems to show her true colours then either rant for days about the injustice to her or delete it all next morning and disappear for a few hours when the coke wears off
talks a great game 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I like rosie. However she needs to let it go and leave police to deal with it. And all different rumours coming out now about how she’s has beef with others doesn’t really surprise me to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Jess Rennie doesn't just say "questionable things" she blew up on tiktok for saying she was going to take crack to kill her unborn child. She actually put it out there for everyone to see. Jess gives as good as she gets. She drew spots all over her face and pretended to be Rosie 😂

Reactions: 11
Jess Rennie doesn't just say "questionable things" she blew up on tiktok for saying she was going to take crack to kill her unborn child. She actually put it out there for everyone to see. Jess gives as good as she gets. She drew spots all over her face and pretended to be Rosie 😂
Jess Rennie is clearly not of sound mind at all she should be sectioned and it all started because Jess said rosie takes coke check the video i attached you can see the woman herself admit it in one of her vile late night coked up rants ( since deleted )
I’m sure the spot video was in retaliation to the toothless filter videos too
I can’t stand Jess rennie she’s an absolute horror as I said but bullying mentally disadvantaged people clearly riddled with addiction does not make your quest admirable she’s an easy target ( admittedly she painted that target on her own head )
Nobody’s behaviour is excusable in vileness like that and in my opinion and my opinion only shows the character of her , clear example of knowing what battles to be the bigger person in block and walk

Reactions: 7
Yeah first I came across JR was when Rosie put up a conversation saying JR was going to kill her baby with crack and ‘punch it’..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah first I came across JR was when Rosie put up a conversation saying JR was going to kill her baby with crack and ‘punch it’..
I didnt see that video infact ive never came across her on tiktok until someone mentioned her on this thread but that is vile thing to say im glad i never came across that i did see one saying she had cancer tho not sure if its still up but that i cant watch

Reactions: 4
She’s not pregnant she never was , she wanted her junkie boyfriend back then she said the “bump “ was cancer , she really really needs help you’d think people that messed up would have some kind of intervention
That’s drama you stay away from entirely

Reactions: 1
It was obvious she wasn’t pregnant.. I don’t know how she knows Rosie.. also that video above.. sometimes snippets aren’t the best thing because you don’t get the full gist of something.. they seemed to be very good friends a while back.

Reactions: 1
It was obvious she wasn’t pregnant.. I don’t know how she knows Rosie.. also that video above.. sometimes snippets aren’t the best thing because you don’t get the full gist of something.. they seemed to be very good friends a while back.
That video is from a beef with Stephanie Burke it was her that posted it the original video is over 4 mins long so won’t upload , Stephanie is basically saying after spending time in Rosie’s house and subsequently falling out with her she’s reporting her to the police and S/S for taking drugs while her children are present and neglecting them then Rosie bites back with something about it was Stephanie’s friend who brought the coke so she’s ratting on her too then the admission and so what attitude , then back to Stephanie saying she takes it 5 nights out of 7 and so on and so forth
If this is a representation of scottish tik tok im glad I’m not scottish ( just joking incase anyone gets that twisted )

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If someone came to my house with drugs they’d be chucked out.
Same ... but we don’t take them , I couldn’t think of anything worse than being high on coke in my own house with whatever flavour of the week random tik tok stranger that’s been befriended
When you are the sole responsible adult in the house I think it’s maybe quite clever to not get smashed out your face or high just incase anything happens I must be a right boring old cow these days most of these tik tok people’s life styles baffle me But I suppose they would t be scandalous and tattle worthy if they watched tv and went to bed 🤣

Reactions: 10
Me either.. I guess I’m boring, or sensible.. but yeah I’d rather be those with my kids in the house..

Reactions: 4
Jess Rennie is clearly not of sound mind at all she should be sectioned and it all started because Jess said rosie takes coke check the video i attached you can see the woman herself admit it in one of her vile late night coked up rants ( since deleted )
I’m sure the spot video was in retaliation to the toothless filter videos too
I can’t stand Jess rennie she’s an absolute horror as I said but bullying mentally disadvantaged people clearly riddled with addiction does not make your quest admirable she’s an easy target ( admittedly she painted that target on her own head )
Nobody’s behaviour is excusable in vileness like that and in my opinion and my opinion only shows the character of her , clear example of knowing what battles to be the bigger person in block and walk

Agreed, Jess Rennie isn't a well person at all, you can see that.

Reactions: 5
Here’s my theory after last night shenanigans with Stephanie Burke
This is only my theory I’m not saying it’s gospel it’s just what I think after following Rosie for months and all the wars she’s had in scottish tik tok up until elsas beef
Rosie clearly followed Elsa and Chelsay to have an opinion on their antics when asked what she thought of them which is what kicked this all off
Rosie knew from following Elsa ( she quoted the wars with her neighbours so elsas been on her radar since Facebook ) that Elsa kicks off and gives you a bit of publicity for “ having my name in your mouth “
Rosie knew this could show her off to a whole new set of people ( she wasn’t known that well by most of the English people from what I’ve read on here )
Rosie did not expect Elsa to go as ape tit as she did nor did she expect the subsequent backlash , calls threats etc but secretly revelled in it all ( how many times did she repeat the exact threats across multiple videos )
Rosie now has a whole new audience of people who didn’t know her previously supporting here ( job done )
This might be played out now due to police involvement so let’s start stalking Stephanie again who she buried it with and they even started following each other again

again just my theory not looking for agreement lol , have a lovely day fellow tattle bastards

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Rosie is a bad woman said it all along and her face is spotty because she’s constantly got her greasy hands all over it

Reactions: 8
Rosie is a bad woman said it all along and her face is spotty because she’s constantly got her greasy hands all over it
And the coke and tit diet , and massive piles of washing behind the kitchen door which would lead me to believe if she ain’t washing clothes she ain’t washing her bedding 🤣🤣 oh that was catty 🤣

Reactions: 6
Rosie should have just kept her mouth fxxxing shut but now shes just as bad as BF no sympathy for her what so ever

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.