Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DocFartin

I think I’m going to draw a line under her now, I don’t find her funny/shocking/entertaining anymore, just a bit grubby and boring. (I’ll be back if she becomes particularly cuntish again though!)

I’m going to watch the funny shit that I used to like on TikTok before I became over invested in that yeasty flapped, horsefaced horror bag from Bromborough!

Fellow ‘tacklers’ ... it’s been a blast 🥰 but I’m going to try and wean away from all things skanky for a bit (though obviously will check in every few days 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I really feel for Rosie. Last week she was taking a break from tiktok she thought she wouldn't even come back because of trolls. Now she's been shown all this support, people gave her money which she returned but she woke up to about £60 again and she's overwhelmed. She's away out buying some of the oldies she knows some treats. People tried to cheer her up & she's out trying to do the same. She might be a bit rough around the edges but she's got a pure heart for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Funny, when restrictions first lifted a pub in my area was doing takeouts for drinks and she advertised doing a meet and greet down there and no one turned up to see her 🤣🤣🤣 imagine thinking you're something fucking special that people would travel to come see ya just because ya have a few followers on social media. I howlllll when she refers to herself as an influencer!

300k followers at her peak... lets not forget.... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fleekon1

Funny how she's going on about becoming a lesbian coz men are crap... erm no hun, a real man wants a woman who is classy, she's not. They don't want their women to be full of coke with the mouth of a trucker. They want their women to be mothers to their children, she is not. They don't want their women selling their gash on the Internet for a fiver nor do they want their women pissing on camera for a fiver. They don't want a woman who evidently can't cook and forces them to eat in the whetherspoons every night. Then again, any self respecting person no matter their orientation wouldn't want that either!
Funny thing is, she has been in a full blown lesbian relationship before! With a woman called Bev!

Wait did her video caption really say brandon is the kid she has best bond with
No self respecting real mother would say that. Shes quite clearly not brought them up
Her mother brought Brandon up! Her Mum disowned her a long time a go!

When somebody consistantly refers to themselves in the 3rd person - as she does in her captions. It's because they don't actually like who they really are! Its a disassociation tactic! She doesn't even call herself by her real name, thats how much she dislikes herself. Elsa Frost is a made up name - she's called Helen Cross! She's completely vile and knows she is but keeping her trap shut and using TT what it is meant for, wouldn't get her attention! She knows exactly what she is doing.
She's rotten, she's always been rotten and always will be.

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
It’s a fucking Monday aswel I’m in bed with tired gozzy eyes and a cup of tea ready for work and school I can’t imagine bouncing round to Wigan Pier in a cap and fur coat over an underarmour trackie dry mouthed and sweating coked up to the eyeballs on a fucking Monday

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
Here she goes with the mental health excuse again. Popping pills on camera for extra dramatic effect. She’s done again, clean slate tomorrow.. that slate must be a millimetre thick the amount she’s cleaned it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Have you heard desperate deans blag scouse accent. Listen to how he says Rosie. Dead giveaway he’s from over the water. Ugh he makes out he’s this big time and he’s a fucking no time. Thinking he’s mad giving it the bifters on TikTok about women. He’d shit his iluminous orange kecks if a man said something to him. Fucking weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

7B37CAC2-7741-4890-845C-D7D01274D441.jpeg

What the fuck is she wearing? She looks a mess. Big black pleather cap on and white pumps ? What an absolute fucking whopper. 😂😂😂 bad chav isn’t she. She looks like a Morris dancer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Mrskane29

VIP Member
To Ashleigh, i would not send you vile messages because i don't think you deserve that because i think you come across as a nice person. You do however need to question the company you keep and not be scared to admit what she did and said on those phone calls and voice notes was uncondonable. If any of my friends behaved like that 1. I would take myself away from that situation and 2. Pull them on it immediately because it is completely unacceptable. Who you choose to be friends with is ultimately upto you but you can't expect everyone to be nice to you when you are seemingly condoning her vilest behaviour.

Chocco

Chatty Member
No f’ing way.. she is vile. What an absolute crack whore.

It’s Monday night and she’s snowed out her head the rotter. That’s the only time she beefs a few bevvies and some marching powder. She will go quiet again after this throwing herself a pity party.

BlueSmurfWatching

Chelseys crossing the road, looking over her shoulder and 🥖 flaps is so self absorbed, (and paranoid) she thinks she’s looking for her.
No luv, she’s looking for cars.. something that’s an actual danger to her..

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Chelsey thanking people for sending her money - someone sent her a fiver & the note attached said & I didn't even need to see your vagina to give you it 😭😭😭

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
She bangs on about how many follows she lost loosing them accounts doesn’t she...why you so bothered you’re 38 and just lost yourself a whole lot more

And your hot tubs a blow up £200 thing half of England have so don’t flex it too much

• Haha

TripleB73

I do hope she gets her comeuppance and chelsey and Rosie get justice. But fuck me if it all the drama ended tomorrow I just don’t know what I’d do without you lot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Another long time lurker here ...popping my head above the parapet 😂
The bring down of this nasty, vitriolic piece of work has been a long time coming and I have to admit that it is a delight to watch. It is nothing less than the foul mouthed skank deserves.
I still find it astonishing how many people are supporting her and her vile behaviour!

Reactions: 12

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Funny how she's going on about becoming a lesbian coz men are crap... erm no hun, a real man wants a woman who is classy, she's not. They don't want their women to be full of coke with the mouth of a trucker. They want their women to be mothers to their children, she is not. They don't want their women selling their gash on the Internet for a fiver nor do they want their women pissing on camera for a fiver. They don't want a woman who evidently can't cook and forces them to eat in the whetherspoons every night. Then again, any self respecting person no matter their orientation wouldn't want that either!

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
That kerrielouise is so far up elsas arse yet Elsa never acknowledges or even follows her...the shame!!! And have you looked at the clip of the girls that support her not a gcse or a tooth for that matter between the lot of them they all look like the rough arse end of the shameless estate

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart