Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on after reading all of this to have a look
Give me bloody strength same recycled Garbage , same videos , same content in new videos
My opinion and nobody has to agree .. both a pair of absolute attention seeking narcissistic wrong ones who are both equally absolutely lovIng all this both revelling in it as much as each other pair of hypocritical ego centric idiots
If it was bothering either party that much they have each other’s numbers to sort it quietly and privately but it’s all for the attention and new followers on both parts 🤮🤮
Agreed, I’m probably more mad at breadflaps than rosie is at this point. I don’t understand why you would even feed the fire when you know someone is low enough to sink to the levels of outing your address where your children are.

Reactions: 2
Agreed, I’m probably more mad at breadflaps than rosie is at this point. I don’t understand why you would even feed the fire when you know someone is low enough to sink to the levels of outing your address where your children are.
They have literally morphed into the scottish and English version of each other , if you were that upset or worried about your children’s welfare you’d be the bigger person and deal with it quietly instead of saying the initial threats on so many videos since it happened it’s actually beginning to desensitise what the vile gobby cow said in the first place because everyone’s now yawning at it they’ve heard it so many times
She’s welcoming it now she had more chance of her “ finishing her sentence “ if she dealt with it correctly when it happened instead of using it for her own notoriety

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t let any kids on tiktok with me. I’m a weirdo and have a bizarre sense of humour so wouldn’t want them bullied cos of that.. but then.. I’m not on tiktok cos I value my privacy.

Reactions: 3
Please, please tell me you’ve seen her sons dance “finger, finger, smell, smell dance “ just wish I had it , Everyone onTwitter was pissing themselves !

• Sick
She was literally filming her son dancing and doing finger actions with her shouting ”SMELL, SMELL” she was fuming coz everyone was laughing at her.

• Sick
Give me bloody strength same recycled Garbage , same videos , same content in new videos
My opinion and nobody has to agree .. both a pair of absolute attention seeking narcissistic wrong ones who are both equally absolutely lovIng all this both revelling in it as much as each other pair of hypocritical ego centric idiots
If it was bothering either party that much they have each other’s numbers to sort it quietly and privately but it’s all for the attention and new followers on both parts 🤮🤮
I agree and theres kids on that platform should be reported to ofcom .its crazy multiple accounts than

Reactions: 1
This!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 5
I mean how can anyone support that mouth of hers? Always full of nasty insults... she's started on someone else now!

Yep but tagged the wrong name the guy who made that video about her is mad_mac_tom not philly stewart philly stewart was sticking up for her on that mad mac toms page and now shes sent ppl over to bully someone who was sticking up for her the drip 😤 think she needs to do her reasearch 😅😅

Attachments

This mde me howl
I mean how can anyone support that mouth of hers? Always full of nasty insults... she's started on someone else now!
I know full of self importance ..on a live she said fxck sake ive to buy presents for four kids while im tryin to save for a car and go on my holiday ..somone slagged with one word and off in a tangent she went .for about 3 mins .she has mad minions following her ..and i swear if shes not stopoed it will be tragic

Attachments

I mean where is the one sunday a month mas kids? Harping on about them yesterday.... no sign today

Either rosie is in this thread or.someone has made an account up using her name but rosiiebushh liked one of my posts 🤷‍♀️

I mean where is the one sunday a month mas kids? Harping on about them yesterday.... no sign today
Harped on about herself longer .about her threading her holiday .car .shes gawling ..it must be against guidlnes of TT if her sister mans one of her accounts absolute scroungers its just about money to this scumbag of a fam bam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.