Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking Chelsey crossing the road is because she's on edge incase breadflaps appears but she probs just doesn't wanna get ran over 😂

Reactions: 4
Is that Dean her pimp, all he does is post and promote her on all his social media 🤢🤮 Is he that thick, she just uses him as she has no mates, then again looks like he is constantly stoned so it probably goes over his head. How can all these people who dont work afford all these drugs, drinks and clothes 🤔

Reactions: 7
Is that Dean her pimp, all he does is post and promote her on all his social media 🤢🤮 Is he that thick, she just uses him as she has no mates, then again looks like he is constantly stoned so it probably goes over his head. How can all these people who dont work afford all these drugs, drinks and clothes 🤔
Bet you he thinks he’s some sort of PA for her or something and he definitely takes her sleazy photos and videos she got no one else really has she? He’s not soft though he’ll be using her like everyone else does.

Reactions: 1
He's deffo the type to comment and like on every birds pic.... ur gawjussss, inbox me sxy xxxx isnt he 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s the first one to cry victim is bread flaps.

“Everywun bulllllllllliez da banter qweeen alwaiz got my nayem in ver moufz dey start it”

Yet Chelsey minding her own business and they clearly stalking her like a couple of crazy. If she really wanted to she could to go the sun bed shop or to Chelseys house to sort it but she’s 2 much of a bag head bread flaps munter gangster wannabe.

mod her “fans” support her after this they seriously need their heads testing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she just sat there telling dean to put things on TikTok?! Who’s obsessed now witch. Thought she wasn’t bothered 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is she just sat there telling dean to put things on TikTok?! Who’s obsessed now witch. Thought she wasn’t bothered 🙄
My thoughts exactly im sick of her and that so called comedian always the same 2 causing trouble on that app the same 2 but everyone else is
Looking for clout 😅😅😅🙈

Reactions: 1
Banter flaps and Dopey Dean appear to be on the lash and are mocking videos of Rosie .. she’s ramping up again isn’t she! Maybe she’s not pissed, maybe she’s just high in life, wasn’t she spending the weekend with her children?! .... even Brandon has disappeared off under the radar!

She’s non stop isn't she, I’m not sure when she has time to do her ‘pissin’ [sic] and dildo plunging ... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Banter flaps and Dopey Dean appear to be on the lash and are mocking videos of Rosie .. she’s ramping up again isn’t she! Maybe she’s not pissed, maybe she’s just high in life, wasn’t she spending the weekend with her children?! .... even Brandon has disappeared off under the radar!

She’s non stop isn't she, I’m not sure when she has time to do her ‘pissin’ [sic] and dildo plunging ... 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just saw those. She keeps popping up on my fyp! Can’t block coz I’m too invested I’m it all🤣🤣🤣

'Ehhhh' 'EHHH' EURGH... their voices are beyond bleeping vile. Jokes on them two though they have spent alllllllllll afternoon stalking and obsessing over Chelsey and Rosie whilst claiming to not 'be asssed' . Well I'd hate to see you arsed if that's yous claiming not to be. Feel so sorry for the neighbours having to list to that all night. Coked off their tits the pair of them. Disgusting cretins.

Sadly idiots will still defend bf yet here she is after a few lines off dopey deans sausage giving it large

• Haha
her bum boy deans posting a load of videos about Rosie
Just saw those. He’s clearly under BF’s spell and let’s her post whatever under his account. Wonder if he gets a freebie or if he has to pay the full price Fiver 🤣🤮

we can see old BF is absolutely shitting bricks over this. She knows if the police come then she’s done for. Poor old dean will be crying in his cokebag when they cart her off!! Chelsey has been super quiet since her last video!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up after reading these , Christ on a bike he’s got a voice like a cheese grater to the nipples and if he says “ here get on this “ one more time I’d be tempted to staple my flaps to a grenade and launch myself at Syria , what grown men indulge in this kind of crap evolution missed this dick head right out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be rrrraaaaggggiiinnggg that Rosie won’t retaliate 😂😂 that’ll wind her up more not getting a reaction

Why's dean saying she just sent it out the blue for no reason 😭 she sent it because Elsa put her address and phone number on tiktok so I'm guessing she wanting to show Elsa she knew hers too. Out the blue 😭😭😭 it was about 2 weeks ago. Why's Elsa even kept it?

Reactions: 6
Elsa claimed 'i didn't even read it, ripped it up and threw it in the bin!' .... whats that billy?! (Billy liar)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.