Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re all going to have to place mark now so we don’t lose the thread.

To make my blatant place mark more relevant, it’s all gone very quiet on the MoMo, BanterQueef,Breadflaps, BassMunter front this evening! She’s probably living her best life in The Thornton hot tub as I type!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell the breadcrumbs aren’t very intelligent, They can’t have found this site yet. I haven’t seen one try to defend her here! Or maybe they only do it on TikTok for show. Calling herself banter queen is laughable she wouldn’t know banter if it high5’d her in the fizz hog.

• Haha
It’s took me ages to find this thread - I thought it had been deleted. Elsa has been relegated to the tik tok forum too 😂

Reactions: 2
You can tell the breadcrumbs aren’t very intelligent, They can’t have found this site yet. I haven’t seen one try to defend her here! Or maybe they only do it on TikTok for show. Calling herself banter queen is laughable she wouldn’t know banter if it high5’d her in the fizz hog.
I find with most threads people don’t come to defend them because it’s not lies we talk about it’s facts and you can’t defend stuff we have evidence of without looking like a plum

Reactions: 3
It’s took me ages to find this thread - I thought it had been deleted. Elsa has been relegated to the tik tok forum too 😂
Can’t believe someone thought you were Elsa in disguise.. you spell to well and haven’t threatened to kill anyone yet..

• Haha
We’re all going to have to place mark now so we don’t lose the thread.

To make my blatant place mark more relevant, it’s all gone very quite on the MoMo, BanterQueef,Breadflaps, BassMunter front this evening! She’s probably living her best life in The Thornton hot tub as I type!
She is probably saying to herself we are all jealous of her

• Haha
And she’s off ... commenting on Rosiies posts from today. MoMo is back in da room!!

• Haha
Can’t believe someone thought you were Elsa in disguise.. you spell to well and haven’t threatened to kill anyone yet..
Someone thought I was Elsa in disguise? 😂😂😂😂- no I am definatley not. I only found this forum last night when Chelsey Harwood mentioned it so I came to investigate. The Elsa thread was the first one I spotted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chelsey thanking people for sending her money - someone sent her a fiver & the note attached said & I didn't even need to see your vagina to give you it 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really like this forum actually so far everyone seems to be really nice . I haven’t seen any bickering between people when they have a difference if opinion.

Reactions: 12
Just caught up. So glad to see her relegated back to Tik Tok. She's definitely no influencer 😒 🤣🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.