Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason I though I had come across the word before so I googled. Then I realised I had read it as engore but looked it up anyway.. too much time on my hands for a Saturday night. I miss freedom. 😩 I will never take advantage of it again.

I often google words if I’m unsure of the meaning. I am continually learning. There are a lot of slang words from other parts of the country I don’t know. Every days a school day 😉
It was a strange a
She’s only 40? Wow I thought a lot older
thought shes 38 ,but yeah shes still looks older than 40 tiss the face

Oh geez. Just discovered that Kim woodburn is on tiktok!! Didn’t she make a bit of a twit of herself on loose women and big brother??
imagine if banter queen wound her lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve mentioned him before, he gave gifts on the lives to all of them. Think he’s some kind of moderator for loubo now. He’s officially added to the list of weird breadcrumbs 😂😂 he's gay yet he panders to these openly homophobic people for a bit of attention.
Off topic kinda - Does loubobang wear a wig and why if so?

and you cant tell any of them this that she doesnt give a hoote
she’s literally baffling. She makes a massive song and dance about having loads of “fans” but then all she does if they show her any amount of support is block them?

I think that screams that she’s full of her own self importance.

dick she is
absolutely full of self importance obsession
she,ll block in a heart beat and they go off one and slag them off ,feckin fools. did it to chelsey ,

i haven’t seen that.. but I don’t like her friend.. put me off Rosie..
if I had produced videos on tik tok id lock my phone away so not to wake up to like a viral of me dancing like a weirdo, or whatever..
I like Chelsey... also there’s a lass called KerryLiddard who I’ve noticed doesn’t have any hate or drama involved in her tik toks.

I haven’t seen any duets other from from her.. sycophants.
sychophants has the comments turned off an all lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not to be the killjoy but i think we need to keep the thread on topic or the mods step in, happened on another thread i was on x

Reactions: 10
Not to be the killjoy but i think we need to keep the thread on topic or the mods step in, happened on another thread i was on x
I’ve not been on TT this morning has auld binter quim been loosing the plot again over night 🤣🤣
Anyone else feel slightly sorry for dimwit Brandon in all this he was vilified for those voice notes and call recordings and it turns out it wasn’t him he wasn’t there absolutely no acknowledgement of that apart from binter quim’s live and I doubt she’d protect him if he was there was only the other week he has dead to her 🤨🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so confused with the Sampson and spraggan thing going on.

It’s all over my fyp. So many people are jumping on it. I like Dan I understand people want to back him up but I think he might’ve taken it a little out of context. When I watched the Sampson vid I assumed he meant the people who blame mental health after a backlash bf for example.
i completely agree with the Sampson guy.. he’s more or less saying what we say in here.. having a mental illness doesn’t excuse behaviour. Also on TikTok people sometimes romanticise it.. and it’s just not right..
But they Spragg Bol guy.. he’s just edited the video to make the other guy look bad..

I’ve not been on TT this morning has auld binter quim been loosing the plot again over night 🤣🤣
Anyone else feel slightly sorry for dimwit Brandon in all this he was vilified for those voice notes and call recordings and it turns out it wasn’t him he wasn’t there absolutely no acknowledgement of that apart from binter quim’s live and I doubt she’d protect him if he was there was only the other week he has dead to her 🤨🧐
I may have felt sorry for him had he not body shamed that poor girl who sent him a topless picture. He’s as much as a twunt as his arl bread flaps ma

She’s not said anything about him (other than saying it was her mate that was there... or Ashleigh.. wonder if they’re still friends... BF seems like the kind of person to demand some support.. so if Ashleighs ignoring her... good on her..

I may have felt sorry for him had he not body shamed that poor girl who sent him a topless picture. He’s as much as a twunt as his arl bread flaps ma
Ahhh you used my favourite word ❤❤🥰

She’s not said anything about him (other than saying it was her mate that was there... or Ashleigh.. wonder if they’re still friends... BF seems like the kind of person to demand some support.. so if Ashleighs ignoring her... good on her..

Ahhh you used my favourite word ❤❤🥰
She did in her live yesterday morning that froze for ages whilst the comments were still flowing then got cut off
She said Brandon don’t like drama he don’t get involved he wasn’t here it was 2 of my dodgy bad mates from Birkenhead we were having a sesh

I’ve just typed that in her voice I need to go shower 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish she could spell reading her comment s takes me 10 min to work out what shes saying but same time gotta keep listen to that voice like torture really is

Hasn't reacted or retaliated to anything my assss... she forgotten the last week?!!

Reactions: 3
Hasn't reacted or retaliated to anything my assss... she forgotten the last week?!!
She’s still having digs in the captions. What she really means is she’s turned her comments off so she can’t be held accountable.

Here she goes now. Knew it wouldn’t be long 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Wish I hadn’t looked now , one back on her normal account trying to hard to prove she’s happy whilst still giving it the same old tit the other back on her normal account desperately justifying and reigniting whilst still giving it the same old tit
The quest for followers and tik tok fame continues
Side note , littlest chicken is the real winner here doing everything tongue in cheek with good humour whilst riling the saggy tits off her 🤣🤣

• Haha
I love littlestchicken agreed he’s handled the onlygrans freak really well bless him.

Reactions: 5
She’s only following 3 people cockroach, Brandon and herself 😂😂

The part 2 is just as funny as the first. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.