Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie’s kicking off again this morning on her normal account. Has stuff happened overnight???

I think rosie was maybe banned off her main and she's taking it there now for views. I really don't know

Reactions: 2
The police were already involved Rosie said they contacted her the other day

Reactions: 1
I’m going out for dinner, get screenshots people! 😂 you know they will backtrack and delete later and I (in my best Aerosmith voice) don’t wanna miss a thingggg.

Reactions: 10
Just an FYI Banter flaps (if you’re getting someone to help you read this)

Just looking at one of your ‘sexy’ videos ... it has 633 likes and 10003 views, so out of the ten thousand people that looked at it - only 6% ‘love you’ enough to press the heart.

The other 94%, one could summarise, either don’t like you and your content .. or only watched it for its (unintentional) comedy value!!

Just sayin’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Though a card was sent, Rosie has not once posted Elsas address on Tiktok, right?

I mean, as far as I'm aware elsa is the only person to post her own address... she did it yesterday

Reactions: 2
Was that the video showing Rosie’s address and number?? I reported it, now it’s deleted. BF is a real prick!! Mind you Rosie going for it big time too!
No her address and number still on her videos in the caption i do believe bf has kicked it all off again and shes done a video dancing to im not giving up its all going off its hot weather and bfs is going to be getting on the swally today deffo get ya popcorn out everyone 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
Though a card was sent, Rosie has not once posted Elsas address on Tiktok, right?

I mean, as far as I'm aware elsa is the only person to post her own address... she did it yesterday
Rosie only posted elsas number after elsa posted her address etc but that was to show the voice recordings

elsas posted both roses address and number again
This!!! This is why I ended up on this thread in the first place. Absolutely too far again Banter flaps. No matter what’s gone on Rosie has children in her house. Yes they’ve both been vile but to put someone’s children in potential danger is the tip of the iceberg for me. Just because friendly fanny doesn’t give a her own kids a safe haven. You can tell for all the craziness Rosie loves her babies. It’s the momma bear thing. Shits hit the fan now.

Reactions: 9
Just went on after reading all of this to have a look
Give me bloody strength same recycled Garbage , same videos , same content in new videos
My opinion and nobody has to agree .. both a pair of absolute attention seeking narcissistic wrong ones who are both equally absolutely lovIng all this both revelling in it as much as each other pair of hypocritical ego centric idiots
If it was bothering either party that much they have each other’s numbers to sort it quietly and privately but it’s all for the attention and new followers on both parts 🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.