Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie never cooks and orders food. How does she pay for that must cost her a fair bit.
having a child with autism myself - not as severe as rosies bairn- she will probably get high rate DLA for her and I don’t know if Rosie claims pip for herself? That’s probably her “income” that and anything people send her I. Tiktok, PayPal ect

The beef someone was taking about on a facebook group was years ago, the witch bible was like the Scottish version of girlsmouth and Rosie had another page too. I can't remember seeing any of the tit mention but I can remember the cretins that ran the group. They were transphobic, bullies & thought they had banter
eeeee so as bad as arl bread flaps then. Can’t be doing with homophobes, transphobes, racists, fattist wankers

Reactions: 4
I can’t find any tea on Rosie and now I’m rite cheesed off cause banter bread queef flaps is boring me tits off now. Just need her license to be revoked AGAIN give us something to talk about again
If you google Rosemarie Hinton there’s a few articles about her. Also links to a Facebook group the mcparents page. And a link to her old YouTube channel!!

Reactions: 3
Walking down the road with her blag bag 😂😂 typical Birkenhead chav!!! Fkn hate people associating her with Liverpool

I do find thes hysterical just pisses me off that people think she’s a scouser coz she tries so hard to sound like one she’s a chav from Birkenhead/Wirral NOT Liverpool 🤦🏽‍♀️
Girlll I cannot stand it! I’m that knob that comments on every post like “She’s not from Liverpool 😡”!! It winds me up so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't remember all the names of the girls that were on the witch bible but they were equally as vile. In fact there was a huge group of them there was the witch bible and they all bullied people, then back stabbed each other they the ones who left made a group called not another witch bible 😂 it was so petty

• Haha
The beef someone was taking about on a facebook group was years ago, the witch bible was like the Scottish version of girlsmouth and Rosie had another page too. I can't remember seeing any of the tit mention but I can remember the cretins that ran the group. They were transphobic, bullies & thought they had banter
It’s a spin off group from the original witch bible and it was all shared again in lockdown I left it around July time and it was still very much a fresh subject then , she was having an all out war with another 2 scottish girls much like this one with BF which resulted in this whole group releasing what they knew about her I got the feeling they were all fairly local to each other
There was literally loads of other accusations that didn’t have screenshot evidence so I’ve not bothered going into them
In the BF v Rosie ding dong i find them to be as repugnant as each other and as Chelsay has said several times it’s just tit for tat , provocation on both sides only difference being one isn’t as mentally lacking as the other so while still slips up is careful not to take it to the vile proportions of the other the malicious intent is the same on both sides
However they’ve both done quite well out of it supporter wise so I doubt either is really all that bothered hence the milking it to the level of god awful boredom it is now

Frankie boyle yeah deffo doesnt go down well look at kevin heart making homophobic tweets many moons ago caused uproar
I dont mind bipolargirl either tbh i do find myself scrolling past sometimes but she means no harm

Reactions: 2
Girlll I cannot stand it! I’m that knob that comments on every post like “She’s not from Liverpool 😡”!! It winds me up so much 😂
Wahahahahah stop!!! I love it ! Doesn’t it just wind yeh up the thort of ppl thinkin she’s from Liverpool even wen she tries to talk scouse I could pour a bottle of bleach down her throat !! How hard does she think she is “all these ppl talkin about me deffo wouldn’t say it to me face” ....... erm yeh frosty flaps I actually would I’ve already mentioned in ere I would an am tellin yeh I don’t think am hard or anythin but I can look after meself but I wouldnt hesitate to say somethin to her She does not scare or intimidate me I’ve dealt with worse an I’d like to think am classy an deffo don’t suffer fools that’s for sure she’s vulgar end of !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a spin off group from the original witch bible and it was all shared again in lockdown I left it around July time and it was still very much a fresh subject then , she was having an all out war with another 2 scottish girls much like this one with BF which resulted in this whole group releasing what they knew about her I got the feeling they were all fairly local to each other
There was literally loads of other accusations that didn’t have screenshot evidence so I’ve not bothered going into them
In the BF v Rosie ding dong i find them to be as repugnant as each other and as Chelsay has said several times it’s just tit for tat , provocation on both sides only difference being one isn’t as mentally lacking as the other so while still slips up is careful not to take it to the vile proportions of the other the malicious intent is the same on both sides
However they’ve both done quite well out of it supporter wise so I doubt either is really all that bothered hence the milking it to the level of god awful boredom it is now
Ah well the same thing happened on the same group like 2/3 years ago. It's a bit silly

Oh geez. Just discovered that Kim woodburn is on tiktok!! Didn’t she make a bit of a twit of herself on loose women and big brother??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
having a child with autism myself - not as severe as rosies bairn- she will probably get high rate DLA for her and I don’t know if Rosie claims pip for herself? That’s probably her “income” that and anything people send her I. Tiktok, PayPal ect

eeeee so as bad as arl bread flaps then. Can’t be doing with homophobes, transphobes, racists, fattist wankers
Rosie donates most of her income from TikTok to her daughters school.. someone sent her some money via PayPal to buy a Chinese.. she ended up buying biscuits for the pensioners at bingo and then put the rest .. about a tenner.. In a charity box

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wahahahahah stop!!! I love it ! Doesn’t it just wind yeh up the thort of ppl thinkin she’s from Liverpool even wen she tries to talk scouse I could pour a bottle of bleach down her throat !! How hard does she think she is “all these ppl talkin about me deffo wouldn’t say it to me face” ....... erm yeh frosty flaps I actually would I’ve already mentioned in ere I would an am tellin yeh I don’t think am hard or anythin but I can look after meself but I wouldnt hesitate to say somethin to her She does not scare or intimidate me I’ve dealt with worse an I’d like to think am classy an deffo don’t suffer fools that’s for sure she’s vulgar end of !
Yesss 👏🏼👏🏼 She doesn’t frighten me one bit.. She’s all mouth that’s all she is it’s embarrassing, like I said a few posts ago, it’s the quiet ones ye need to be aware of! All that on the punching bag makes me cringe to death, thinks she’s billy big bollocks because she’s done a bit of time away😂 Shes alright screaming blue murder at people Threw videos, I’m yet so see one of her actually doing some damage 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Omg i cant even imagine how yous feel about her 😅😅😅🙈 like i said ship her off to america throw her in chicago c how loud she is then 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping hilarious.. why’d she write that anyway.. and why’d you google it, I’d just think it was a misspelling.
For some reason I though I had come across the word before so I googled. Then I realised I had read it as engore but looked it up anyway.. too much time on my hands for a Saturday night. I miss freedom. 😩 I will never take advantage of it again.

I often google words if I’m unsure of the meaning. I am continually learning. There are a lot of slang words from other parts of the country I don’t know. Every days a school day 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I seen that it was a a mother or child account and she was taggin elsa to come in and help her comment back to bullies ..omg like wtf
Or what the should say opinion of others commenting on this post

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.