Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait did her video caption really say brandon is the kid she has best bond with
No self respecting real mother would say that. Shes quite clearly not brought them up
What a thing to say - imagine growing up knowing your mum has a favourite child. 😳

Reactions: 2
Think we should all contact HMRC as I work hard and have to pay taxes so why shouldnt she 🤔 I mean she is making 50k a year and then selling CDs and getting benefits 😡

Jeez just seen that titk tok video of her walking down the road 😂 Wtf who does she think she is, she needs bringing down to earth!
Walking down the road with her blag bag 😂😂 typical Birkenhead chav!!! Fkn hate people associating her with Liverpool

You need to see the new animation. Nearly pissed myself 🤣🤣
I do find thes hysterical just pisses me off that people think she’s a scouser coz she tries so hard to sound like one she’s a chav from Birkenhead/Wirral NOT Liverpool 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I know I said it earlier but for someone (Loubobang) who posts a ‘skit’ about someone’s husband being in a coma isn’t a nice person.
I just watched those videos. Absolutely disgusting thing to say! She’s not remotely funny in any of her content.

Why is Rosie in the dark??? And she says been banned from lives in this account now. Not surprised after last night mind.

Reactions: 3
Same - I would have something to say if one of my friends started making racist/ homophobic/ transphobic comments that didn’t sit right and I’d have to seriously reconsider the friendship. I have removed people I know from FB before for resharing crappy Britain first posts. I don’t want to associate with people with this type of attitude towards other human beings.
Ahhh you could be describing me there.. ❤

I know I said it earlier but for someone (Loubobang) who posts a ‘skit’ about someone’s husband being in a coma isn’t a nice person.
I cant stand her and if she does get a career incstand up like she thinks she is all this getting involved in other people's lives is going to bite her right on her arse she got herself involved in bpgs drama then chelsey drama and she wonders whycno one is liking her videos shes vile 🤮🤮 she cant help herself getting her big nose in where it ain't concerned 😤

Ahhh you could be describing me there.. ❤
Yeah i deleted loads of people on my fb when the blm protests were going on so many racist people who id never thought would even go there 😡

I’m doing some googling to see if anything pops up!

I can see the group but looks like it is set to private.
I think there needs to be some proof before I believe some of that.
Ive worked in that field before... it’s not unusual for a kid like hers to have a social worker.. if she has severe autism it’s hard work, there is ‘smearing’ involved cos it’s a sensory thing.. I’m guessing why she has the safe space bed..
the other stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

I cant stand her and if she does get a career incstand up like she thinks she is all this getting involved in other people's lives is going to bite her right on her arse she got herself involved in bpgs drama then chelsey drama and she wonders whycno one is liking her videos shes vile 🤮🤮 she cant help herself getting her big nose in where it ain't concerned 😤

Yeah i deleted loads of people on my fb when the blm protests were going on so many racist people who id never thought would even go there 😡
Yeah.. specially the ‘all lives matter’ people who just didn’t have a clue what the BLM was all about... but anyway.. this isn’t the place to chat politics and that kind of serious stuff

Think we should all contact HMRC as I work hard and have to pay taxes so why shouldnt she 🤔 I mean she is making 50k a year and then selling CDs and getting benefits 😡

Jeez just seen that titk tok video of her walking down the road 😂 Wtf who does she think she is, she needs bringing down to earth!
She should be reported to that off com too 4 accounts now and she.ll be earning off them when ban lifted .her sis be helping her

I think there needs to be some proof before I believe some of that.
Ive worked in that field before... it’s not unusual for a kid like hers to have a social worker.. if she has severe autism it’s hard work, there is ‘smearing’ involved cos it’s a sensory thing.. I’m guessing why she has the safe space bed..
the other stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah.. specially the ‘all lives matter’ people who just didn’t have a clue what the BLM was all about... but anyway.. this isn’t the place to chat politics and that kind of serious stuff
Oh ino yeah deffo not the place to discuss that but we both agree and thats that 👍
She should be reported to that off com too 4 accounts now and she.ll be earning off them when ban lifted .her sis be helping her
I dont even know how much you earn from tiktok tbh my friend hit 20k and getd paid but i haven't asked how much as its quite rude to ask 🙈🙈

Banned for life she is vermin! 🤢

Pleeeeeeease someone tell me what the effing point of that grey fur coat is 🤷🏽‍♀️ It covers yeh boobs that’s it be freezing in winter an would look ridiculous with a bumper or long too under it (I love my fashion but I would not wear that coat even for free) an the way she’s walking down the road with her BLAG bag to go with her BLAG dark life!!! Plus just for a laugh I’d love to see her slip in that hot tub in those stinking bikinis 😂 ahhh jesus can’t believe I just watched her videos had to see for myself after the comments on here , “only one banter queen “ she says ....... thank f****n god I say! 🤢

*jumper .... not bumper ...... oh an asif that was her earnings on the OF post the other day I said it then, if it was why does she have to save for a car 😂 narcassist at its finest is arl frost flaps
I wouldnt put them coats under me dog in winter 🤣❤
Oh ino yeah deffo not the place to discuss that but we both agree and thats that 👍

I dont even know how much you earn from tiktok tbh my friend hit 20k and getd paid but i haven't asked how much as its quite rude to ask 🙈🙈
I dont know either but either way it shouldnt be allowed especially with that witches record

Reactions: 1
Exactly, Kate Garraway appears to be well loved in the land of showbiz. Loubobang reminds of me the ‘comedian’ who made jokes about Harvey Price raping his mother (Frankie someone)

I can’t find any tea on Rosie and now I’m rite cheesed off cause banter bread queef flaps is boring me tits off now. Just need her license to be revoked AGAIN give us something to talk about again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes live now her sister joining tomoz shes another weird one her fella about 20 odd he busker so using banter flaps to help promote their music

Reason always home handy as she knows someone will fill her in. She prefers being on her own but got the kids next week she dont deserve kids but will splash her snail trails earnings. Its only a app she keeps saying but always comes back dont she

Gotta love your self so why ya getting botox nan and face thread and she still claims shes well hard ya not we all seen and know the real banter flaps weak ass skank she cant dance and cant sing

So shes gonna save 500 a week think she needs to knock 00 off as not a chance making that money a week
And in the space of a about 5 mins than she was getting the abuse and the usual one line insult ..and she goes off blocking them and rants about how ugly and jealous the are ..the fool cant even spell jealous

Ok, off topic again but does anyone have any favourite TikTokers?

Ok, off topic again but does anyone have any favourite TikTokers?
I like bipolar girl ...know she bangs on about the ex a bit too much but shes witty.and emma ross...and course few from my own neck the woods ..irish tik tokers

I can’t find any tea on Rosie and now I’m rite cheesed off cause banter bread queef flaps is boring me tits off now. Just need her license to be revoked AGAIN give us something to talk about again
The beef someone was taking about on a facebook group was years ago, the witch bible was like the Scottish version of girlsmouth and Rosie had another page too. I can't remember seeing any of the tit mention but I can remember the cretins that ran the group. They were transphobic, bullies & thought they had banter

Rosie never cooks and orders food. How does she pay for that must cost her a fair bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.