Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did i read right, Rosie actually said she wanked her son off coz he'd been good???

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did i read right, Rosie actually said she wanked her son off coz he'd been good???
Yeah there’s a screenshot floating about tik tok of it , vile witch tits BF referenced it too , Rosie has done a video saying it stems back to when she was harassed on snapchat to the point she wanted to take her own life she only wrote it she said to show the bullies it didn’t bother her ...... however she was behind that bullying Snapchat account and sending these harassing snaps to herself 😏😏

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Really really off topic but what happened to her french bulldog that lived in the house with her? I know she has the old English bulldog (poor thing) living outside in the kennel, but she had a Frenchie or maybe a pug that lived in the house with her and the cat. Really random and off topic I know but it keeps me up at night 😂😂😂
She only keeps that dog for security, she doesnt want it, she gave it away to her brother for a bit then she got into trouble and got the dog back.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god I’m getting drawn back into it!! I’ve never liked Rosie, nor Chelsey (yes,if you’re reading I know I’m a ‘bastard and a bleep🤣🤣) ... nor the ‘exposingcyberbullies’ girl for that matter! But in this particular ‘war’ they were treated appallingly.

But, ‘BanterQueef’ really is something else. People like her are the reason I wish I’d kept the word ‘bleep’ for special occasions (and not used it for minor stuff like the dog when she crapped on the rug!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The mind boggles doesnt it with her bf admitting shes a even basxxxd in a recent post and still has minions defending her ..also fur coats are been paraded again for few bob ..the phrase fur coat no knickers epitomises her 🤣

The mind boggles doesnt it with her bf admitting shes a even basxxxd in a recent post and still has minions defending her ..also fur coats are been paraded again for few bob ..the phrase fur coat no knickers epitomises her 🤣
I meant evil Bastxxed soz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully get banned from tic toc again soon. Keep reporting peeps
Banned for life she is vermin! 🤢

Pleeeeeeease someone tell me what the effing point of that grey fur coat is 🤷🏽‍♀️ It covers yeh boobs that’s it be freezing in winter an would look ridiculous with a bumper or long too under it (I love my fashion but I would not wear that coat even for free) an the way she’s walking down the road with her BLAG bag to go with her BLAG dark life!!! Plus just for a laugh I’d love to see her slip in that hot tub in those stinking bikinis 😂 ahhh jesus can’t believe I just watched her videos had to see for myself after the comments on here , “only one banter queen “ she says ....... thank f****n god I say! 🤢

Banned for life she is vermin! 🤢

Pleeeeeeease someone tell me what the effing point of that grey fur coat is 🤷🏽‍♀️ It covers yeh boobs that’s it be freezing in winter an would look ridiculous with a bumper or long too under it (I love my fashion but I would not wear that coat even for free) an the way she’s walking down the road with her BLAG bag to go with her BLAG dark life!!! Plus just for a laugh I’d love to see her slip in that hot tub in those stinking bikinis 😂 ahhh jesus can’t believe I just watched her videos had to see for myself after the comments on here , “only one banter queen “ she says ....... thank f****n god I say! 🤢
*jumper .... not bumper ...... oh an asif that was her earnings on the OF post the other day I said it then, if it was why does she have to save for a car 😂 narcassist at its finest is arl frost flaps

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shes live now her sister joining tomoz shes another weird one her fella about 20 odd he busker so using banter flaps to help promote their music

Reason always home handy as she knows someone will fill her in. She prefers being on her own but got the kids next week she dont deserve kids but will splash her snail trails earnings. Its only a app she keeps saying but always comes back dont she

Gotta love your self so why ya getting botox nan and face thread and she still claims shes well hard ya not we all seen and know the real banter flaps weak ass skank she cant dance and cant sing

So shes gonna save 500 a week think she needs to knock 00 off as not a chance making that money a week

Last edited:
Some people tellin her strait in her comments love it!!! An to the woman who put “my little girl loves you” 😳 why the duck is she letting her little girl watch that vile mouthed trash ! Frosty flaps yeh live froze coz that noise that comes out yeh mouth broke the speaker 😂 an who the duck said she can sing , god she make my ears bleed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to turn it off coz it was doing my fellas head in just hearing her voice! HMRC will deffo be interested in her if she makes that sort of momey whilst claiming benefits..

I had to turn it off coz it was doing my fellas head in just hearing her voice! HMRC will deffo be interested in her if she makes that sort of momey whilst claiming benefits..
Its horrendous ain't it her laugh goes right throu me

• Sick
Reactions: 2
just searched for this and couldn’t find it 😕
I’m not on Facebook anymore it’s tit , it used to sometimes switch between being a closed group and a private group if it’s private just now it won’t come up on search you’ll need to know a member to add you into it

Yeah there’s a screenshot floating about tik tok of it , vile witch tits BF referenced it too , Rosie has done a video saying it stems back to when she was harassed on snapchat to the point she wanted to take her own life she only wrote it she said to show the bullies it didn’t bother her ...... however she was behind that bullying Snapchat account and sending these harassing snaps to herself 😏😏
Omg .vom.com

I’m not on Facebook anymore it’s tit , it used to sometimes switch between being a closed group and a private group if it’s private just now it won’t come up on search you’ll need to know a member to add you into it
Ah right.. well I don’t know anyone in it lolz. I deactivate Facebook sometimes to give myself a break.. now I’m embroiled in Tik Tok lol.

I’ve only been gone 2 hours and there is so much to catch up on! 😂 she will be leaving that account because only 11k could be arsed to follow yet another one. They were probably only invested in the drama with a few die hard breadcrumbs. Her vids are only getting less than 100 likes now bet she’s raging about that.

I’ve had to unfollow Rosie and a few others connected. It’s all too repetitive now. My following and fyp are back to cool diy and funny skits. I’m still waiting for the banter part from banterqueef (great name by the way I laughed hard at that).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Think we should all contact HMRC as I work hard and have to pay taxes so why shouldnt she 🤔 I mean she is making 50k a year and then selling CDs and getting benefits 😡

Jeez just seen that titk tok video of her walking down the road 😂 Wtf who does she think she is, she needs bringing down to earth!

Reactions: 8
I’m a CIS straight female, but despise prejudice.. if I was aware someone was in anyway racist or homophobic I would not support them, via comment or anyway. There’s no excuse for it.. same with my mates.. I just can’t like someone who thinks that way.

Do you think she realises she’s actually gave her own address away? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same - I would have something to say if one of my friends started making racist/ homophobic/ transphobic comments that didn’t sit right and I’d have to seriously reconsider the friendship. I have removed people I know from FB before for resharing crappy Britain first posts. I don’t want to associate with people with this type of attitude towards other human beings.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.