Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has blocked me too, i think it's where we all said here on TT video on we love chrissy Gee page, heading over to remove my sign in here :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Where are all my bastats TT on we love Chrissy Gee, exposes us, remove your sign in or remove the video :ROFLMAO::LOL::cool:
Yeh she deffo checked the video & blocked me as just logged in on another and the munter is still going :LOL:

wow so she blocked alot of us, so she can do a take the piss video of chelsey talking about her wellies.

Reactions: 2
I want to make these chavs a t shirt instead of the north face change it to the horse face and have a pictures of Elsa’s exorcism on it ... I’m so bleeping clever and this is why I don’t have to sell my twit 🀩 #entrepreneur see Elsa be a money maker not a fanny shaker 😎
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Good morning my lovely tatbasts

Reactions: 1
Lol I thought the same thing, there's no chance those lot own those cars and I don't see them being on lease either.
I'm more upset about the ears on that dog... I hate cropped ears.. But sadly it still goes on. I know a lot of people go Ireland to get this work done.. Vile

Reactions: 7
the video's that danstara85 has done all take the piss out of Chelsey, REPORT REPORT REPORT :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So the poll is still going strong and out of roughly 600 odd votes... 500 odd say she should be permanently banned off social media! Wonder if there's anyway of actually making that happen?!
The latest breadcrumb on that duet video , did another TT saying anyone that talks about raping another woman needs to be banned from the app, when people commented that it was actually Elsa who said that to Rosie, all she keeps saying is there is proof Elsa didn’t say it and it was Rosie who said it, these guys will believe anything 😫
no bf said it

Attachments

I'm more upset about the ears on that dog... I hate cropped ears.. But sadly it still goes on. I know a lot of people go Ireland to get this work done.. Vile
By the travellers probably .they ignore our irish law do what they want

Because she lies to them all and says she never said it just.like she lied and said she never said chrissy had aids shes a compulsive liar and all her breadcrumbs reading this your all a bunch of lunatics if you think she has your back like you have hers she only.loves herself the weasel

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Every time I hear those Rosie vid with bf it makes me so mad, i really wish bf would get struck with lightning 😑

Lol I thought the same thing, there's no chance those lot own those cars and I don't see them being on lease either.
It’s drug money I think

Reactions: 4
Morning all! I'm in work today I have a feeling I'm going to miss a lot πŸ˜”. The second her boy leaves she will be on live no doubt

Trying to get Ashleigh's attention to be a mod, seen a couple already mention BF :mad:

Hi all tattlers, caught up this morning and found my way to new thread. Wonder will it be a quiet day with BF. Love how she says it all done on live yesterday then continues to goad un videos after what a joke. And that Sam one hoping on the trend of going to for chelsea following footstep of that wreck she adores. Also see cheryl didnt find the exist either lol. Well happy sunday you to you all hope it's a fab day with a nice dinner x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.