Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pillow spray worked well didn't it? She was up playing with the cat an hour later. One would almost think the sleeping pic wasn't genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good morning just caught up how dare these people have a quiet weekend and not give us any action bang out of order πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

On another note tho I do love @Ashleighel0 she makes my day what a lovely young woman she really is hope today goes better than last night lovely have a cosy little day ❀
Remember aswell only make the tattle bastards mods to there will be rats that will get on mods an block us πŸ˜©πŸ˜’

Reactions: 11
Well done to the tb for your work on ashleighs live πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@Hereforanose90 thats why i told her no she didnt need more because i knew we had our tb already on it and they work fast

• Heart
Reactions: 8
BF is Live

Asking/Begging for more cards :sick:

She robbing McDonalds WIFI again keeps cracking up :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mcds wifi playing up again πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Apparently she'd be minted if she put her paypal up she would have a car by next week but she's not a scav πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't hold grudges me... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Then says how she is boss friends & drops the fact she bought her a handbag from turkey !!

she is live & there is a minor present, you can be banned for that REPORTTTTTTTTTTTT

She just said police still got her phone, thought she said few days ago she got her phone back :sick: :sick:

Saying she got Chelsey half of her followers :LOL::LOL::LOL:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gonna get the boy next door some batteries... She can be nice... Then tonight she will be talking about mental health... This is when it will be all back to calling people ugly

Reactions: 1
Did i hear her correctly did she just say she's not going to call people anymore because it just makes her feel like tit someone please confirm if she said that or not

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.