Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did i hear her correctly did she just say she's not going to call people anymore because it just makes her feel like tit someone please confirm if she said that or not
Yes I turnt off after that cannot listen to her being so self-righteous it’s painful

Reactions: 3
Exactly,
That video just sums up society today
A load of chavs with dogs trying to look hard af on a council estate, all driving mercs and audis. Probably about 1% of them have a job.
Years ago having a decent car showed you had a good job or had done well in life. People saved and bought them! Now every man and his dog (literally) has one from those dodgy companies that advertise on Instagram.
I teach my son that materialism dose not show wealth, it shows how insecure ppl are and a lot of wealthy ppl never show how much they have. All in HP at the flip of a switch could lose it all. (I grew up on council estate in the 80s) I work hard and drive around in a 12 yr old car means nothing to me lol. We live in a society where kids are told having designer means you are happy and have clout/respected. No wonder so many kids have no drive and just want to sell there ass on VIP lol...much sadness

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly,

I teach my son that materialism dose not show wealth, it shows how insecure ppl are and a lot of wealthy ppl never show how much they have. All in HP at the flip of a switch could lose it all. (I grew up on council estate in the 80s) I work hard and drive around in a 12 yr old car means nothing to me lol. We live in a society where kids are told having designer means you are happy and have clout/respected. No wonder so many kids have no drive and just want to sell there ass on VIP lol...much sadness
I used to work in a verrry affluent area ( the most expensive place in the uk to buy a house) the richest of the lot were the ones you would never expect as they never flaunted wealth

Reactions: 7
Chelsey didnt earn the money for the competition she didnt sell nudes and work hard for the money like her she just sits in bed all day scrounging other peoples money but she works hard for the money she gives away πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ
She isnt talking about it but shes blatently talking about chelsey πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
I had to Look back ... but don’t pay Chelsey any PayPal pay for her vip instead and get your moneys worth πŸ˜‚

and get the boy breakfast ? It’s lunch time ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was saying how she's good at putting people in their place without insulting them. Ahhha you can't even string a normal sentence together without getting angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quick question. I grew up living near elsa and she was always elsa to everyone, and she was always frost too as are her siblings so where has the name Helen cross come from

Quick question. I grew up living near elsa and she was always elsa to everyone, and she was always frost too as are her siblings so where has the name Helen cross come from
Apparently elsa was nick name given by her stepdad but her real name is Helen. But you would no benefit fraud might have something to do with it 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Helen cross is the correct name her dad used to twit sharon about and got jail and jason step dad got with sharon and his name was frost and he called helen elsa so she took that name in court of law shes helen cross thou

She was saying how she's good at putting people in their place without insulting them. Ahhha you can't even string a normal sentence together without getting angry.
Couldn’t believe I was hearing that and the awful stuff she has been spewing the Last few weeks is not insulting them 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Exactly,

I Totally agree. You can have all the designer gear, fancy homes etc in the world but being completely content with your own self is definitely worth more.
Helen was her birth name.
Elsa is what her step dad called her. She was a baby when her mam got with her step dad.
My dad wasn't in my life and I got my step dad's last name when I was 2 but it was only legally changed at 16. You can use a preferred name at school doctors etc

Im sure i heard BF saying someone is asking for Β£20 and they will unblock them. Don't know if she was referring to chelsey that is asking for it.Did anyone else hear this.

Im sure i heard BF saying someone is asking for Β£20 and they will unblock them. Don't know if she was referring to chelsey that is asking for it.Did anyone else hear this.
She was quoting chelsea

Reactions: 1
Well done to the tb for your work on ashleighs live πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@Hereforanose90 thats why i told her no she didnt need more because i knew we had our tb already on it and they work fast
Aw I was doing my morning yoga!!! What did I miss (wanna follow on TT am in a yoga pose same name just couple of numbers at the end have to guess or they will block me πŸ‘€ from that account an the one I do content with what me an my gf have she won’t let me comment on anything from that that’s why I made the one I use to comment , hope yeh get the jist of what am tryna say ere am still all zen after me hot yoga an meditation πŸ§˜πŸ½β€β™€οΈ 🀣 love an light an all things wonderful my tattle babes all doin a boss job let’s get her off SM !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.