Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she didn't want anyones money... 🤣
🙄 another contradiction but we already knew
And as of being scared of her I only seen her true colours the last time I stayed hence why I ran home and never came back. She’s so bleeping THICK. Compulsive liar. She believes her own bullshit
we can all see her for what she is ash, sadly her sheep can’t an refuse too , least you have shown you are nothing like her luv , chin up lovely you’ve a lot of people supporting you 😘

Reactions: 3
🙄 another contradiction but we already knew

we can all see her for what she is ash, sadly her sheep can’t an refuse too , least you have shown you are nothing like her luv , chin up lovely you’ve a lot of people supporting you 😘
I don’t know why she feels the need to lie. Her stories change all the time. At least rehears your lies ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What did she say about her benefits? missed it ☹

I didnt think you can mix with others from other households in your home atm in Merseyside?
I'm not sure on the local lockdown rules. Where I live you can mix with 6 people inside and outside your home

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.