Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the poll is still going strong and out of roughly 600 odd votes... 500 odd say she should be permanently banned off social media! Wonder if there's anyway of actually making that happen?!
Oh I friggin hope so it’s what I’ve said should happen since all the carry on started with Rosie and I heard those voice notes and then everything else that followed , I never watched her till all that started with Rosie and I heard the voice notes I’d seen her on TT but couldn’t watch her she made my ears bleed then wen she caused all the drama an the things that cane out of her mouth I had to have my say , where is the poll ? 🦋

View attachment 256497
More to the point Who In the hell sleeps in a bra, been mega busy today and working nights tonight I’ve not been on and again on a whole new thread 🤣

you bastats are on form on the threads hahaha🤣
Ha ha aha friginell anno soon as am home my bra is took right off (if not by my girlfriend then by me) 🤣 ahhh there is no better feeling than takin it off,

Can anyone on here pls just give me the nod if they think they have sussed my TT and sent follow requests pls? (As I’ve said before me an my girlfriend have a joint TT which we do content on) but I have my separate one I don’t have any content on but I seem to have had quite a few follow requests lately 😂 I dunno whether ther just fandoms who see my comments on others posts or any of my tattle family 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh I friggin hope so it’s what I’ve said should happen since all the carry on started with Rosie and I heard those voice notes and then everything else that followed , I never watched her till all that started with Rosie and I heard the voice notes I’d seen her on TT but couldn’t watch her she made my ears bleed then wen she caused all the drama an the things that cane out of her mouth I had to have my say , where is the poll ? 🦋

Ha ha aha friginell anno soon as am home my bra is took right off (if not by my girlfriend then by me) 🤣 ahhh there is no better feeling than takin it off,

Can anyone on here pls just give me the nod if they think they have sussed my TT and sent follow requests pls? (As I’ve said before me an my girlfriend have a joint TT which we do content on) but I have my separate one I don’t have any content on but I seem to have had quite a few follow requests lately 😂 I dunno whether ther just fandoms who see my comments on others posts or any of my tattle family 😘
My name on there is 2ways of spelling one name beginning with L

My name on there is 2ways of spelling one name beginning with L
I case were not.following, in had an influx.too but i don't know everyone's real names

Reactions: 3
duck sake.......you girls are hard to find. I woke up and tik tok launched to that horrible mess. Sleeping beauty my arse. And ermmmmmmmmm sometimes I sleep in my bra usually when I’m off my nutt just saying for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200927-043704_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200927-043730_Gallery.jpg

Oh the irony wasnt Julia Robert's a prostitute aswell 🤣🤣🤣🤣 couldn't make this tit up and this is from one of her crumbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Morning ladies went to sleep and we was on page 40 something on thread 12 woke up and thread 13 😊 fingers crossed for some action today

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell I thought that was Bruce Forsyth in the bottom pic ere pissflaps when you’re getting your mug lift ask them to chisel a bit off your jaw and chin 👍
Buzz Lightyears Twin sister! 🤣 Coz she think her fame is TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good morning Amigos. The sun is shining and I’m going to get some fresh air and wholesomeness before the coffin creaks open and Count Cunty McBreadflaps comes to entertain us for the day.

Regarding the mucky make up artist, did the person who reported use her full name?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reported most of ugly Sam's page last night and a few came back with she violated. Woke up this morning and she's put her page on private 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all. Bloody freezing this morning 🥱
Let's hope BF has had her beauty sleep, definitely needs it 🙊

• Haha
morning everyone god I've missed so much only just caught up 😂 no doubt will need to catch up again as sadly I'm working 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lets see what today brings hope mua sam does have a talking to over her driving antics

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see Mua munter set her account to private she couldn't handle the heat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good morning 🎃

just managed to catch up . Fell asleep on the sofa on page 42 woke up and it’s anew thread!
Just wondering if old crusty bread flaps will be kicking her kids out the door as soon as . Poor things couldn’t even go for a walk without plastering it all over the spot
She may have been calmer but she still had to post.
take care of your kids love the tinterweb can wait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.