Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a funnier note wonder how long thirst trap Cheryl will go awol for after her "upset needy attention seeking" last video 12 hours ago :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning gorgeous bastats! I’m good this morning just gearing up for a nice autumn walk in Irby Dales to wear the little one out so I can be on bf watch later this afternoon 😁 hope you’re all well. Let the tit show commence 💕🥰
Good morning ive had loads to do this morning @Chocco how are you today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Reported most of ugly Sam's page last night and a few came back with she violated. Woke up this morning and she's put her page on private 🤷‍♀️
Omg has she ??? I really can’t bare her the state of her to be slaying anyone else on behalf of BF and they have NEVER met! 🙄 her page was mostly a homage to BF anyway MUA my ass she couldn’t face paint Halloween make up never mind any other kind 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Will be checking on and off all day bastats while I’m In work. Keep us updated on BF antics and what time Chez’s TT departure ends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s still there. She must just have you blocked. A lot of her videos are gone though
She possibly checked the thread as everyone was putting their tt names on last night and blocked you i deleted mine 🙃 @Loggybear @NosyCowBag89
Just log out of your tiktok you can still see her if she's public you just cant comment 👍

Reactions: 4
She possibly checked the thread as everyone was putting their tt names on last night and blocked you i deleted mine 🙃 @Loggybear @NosyCowBag89
Just log out of your tiktok you can still see her if she's public you just cant comment 👍
I javent put my name tt name up in here I think she has probs gone onto soneone tt that has commented and probs blocked all from there bit im happy when the rubbish takes itself out lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That video just sums up society today
A load of chavs with dogs trying to look hard af on a council estate, all driving mercs and audis. Probably about 1% of them have a job.
Years ago having a decent car showed you had a good job or had done well in life. People saved and bought them! Now every man and his dog (literally) has one from those dodgy companies that advertise on Instagram.
My bet is all those cars are probably rented from the local enterprise branch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she has blocked me too, i think it's where we all said here on TT video on we love chrissy Gee page, heading over to remove my sign in here :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Where are all my bastats TT on we love Chrissy Gee, exposes us, remove your sign in or remove the video :ROFLMAO::LOL::cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she has blocked me too, i think it's where we all said here on TT video on we love chrissy Gee page, heading over to remove my sign in here :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Where are all my bastats TT on we love Chrissy Gee, exposes us, remove your sign in or remove the video :ROFLMAO::LOL::cool:
I forgot about that video haha I need to set up a fake tt

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg has she ??? I really can’t bare her the state of her to be slaying anyone else on behalf of BF and they have NEVER met! 🙄 her page was mostly a homage to BF anyway MUA my ass she couldn’t face paint Halloween make up never mind any other kind 🤦🏽‍♀️
Just checked her page still there peeps

Morning bastats trying to get all my jobs done swiftly so I can wait to see if BF falls of the wagon today 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.