Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to make these chavs a t shirt instead of the north face change it to the horse face and have a pictures of Elsa’s exorcism on it ... I’m so bleeping clever and this is why I don’t have to sell my twit 🤩 #entrepreneur see Elsa be a money maker not a fanny shaker 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I want to make these chavs a t shirt instead of the north face change it to the horse face and have a pictures of Elsa’s exorcism on it ... I’m so bleeping clever and this is why I don’t have to sell my twit 🤩 #entrepreneur see Elsa be a money maker not a fanny shaker 😎
Fanny shaker 🤣🤣 more like crab keeper🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning lovelies. Quiet night again I see, calm before the storm. Thank Jesus Christ I’m home tomorrow and back to decent internet, I can’t cope 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another BF Stan... Talking about bullying.... Yet comments on BF tt your amazing 😱
I can't understand the logic of these minions

Attachments

Good Morning Everyone,

I see the coffin creaked open extra early this morning, wonder what today brings when she hands her child back :unsure: o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The latest breadcrumb on that duet video , did another TT saying anyone that talks about raping another woman needs to be banned from the app, when people commented that it was actually Elsa who said that to Rosie, all she keeps saying is there is proof Elsa didn’t say it and it was Rosie who said it, these guys will believe anything 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Good Morning Bastats.... wonder if we’re in for a quiet day or a rage day?? one can hope for rage haha

The latest breadcrumb on that duet video , did another TT saying anyone that talks about raping another woman needs to be banned from the app, when people commented that it was actually Elsa who said that to Rosie, all she keeps saying is there is proof Elsa didn’t say it and it was Rosie who said it, these guys will believe anything 😫
They
They can't help being slow... IQ and common sense are lacking in most the breadcrumb..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They
They can't help being slow... IQ and common sense are lacking in most the breadcrumb..
But seriously the evidence was proven what was said , I’m not even gonna write it cause how vile it was but Jesus sometimes my brain hurts with people and their blind stupidity 🤯

Reactions: 2
Omg don't really 😂🙈 there's enough proof on tt

Omg don't really 😂🙈 there's enough proof on tt
I know but I’m starting to give up you can’t really argue with stupid .. and if there gonna condone all this behaviour I believe there is no hope for them! I see them as worse than her because they rallying the support

Reactions: 3
The way she was poking at Tillys face. She is lucky is was her lip and not eye.. Might set up a save Tilly page 😂
Can you imagine the things that poor moggy has seen though. Not surprised she gave her the stink eye at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That is my point exactly, go's to show not LOYAL FANS like arl BF claims
Either the woman is just as dim or she only watches selected BF content.

That is my point exactly, go's to show not LOYAL FANS like arl BF claims
Either the woman is just as dim or she only watches selected BF content.
They're only loyal because they want her to shout them out and get a bigger following. She is being used and doesn't see it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.