Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is old news but in one of her rants didn’t she say she’s never been a brass, because I’m still wetting myself about her reviews , and I’m still gob smacked that there’s a site devoted to rating your lady of the night!
I know it’s the oldest profession and there’s actually no shame in it but that just seems a bit crass to rate your date so to speak
Edit.... spelling only .... I’m not doing a BF’s school of literature if it can be helped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m glad the lgbtq 🏳️‍🌈 community are coming out now to stick up for their own. Big love for them 🏳️‍🌈💕🏳️‍🌈💕

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know this is old news but in one of her rants didn’t she say she’s never been a brass, because I’m still wetting myself about her reviews , and I’m still gob smacked that there’s a site devoted to rating your lady of the night!
I know it’s the oldest profession and there’s actually no shame in it but that just seems a bit crass to rate your date so to speak
Edit.... spelling only .... I’m not doing a BF’s school of literature if it can be helped 😂
So that’s what brass means I’ve been trying to figure it out for weeks now 🤣🤣 everyday is a school day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is anyone wondering if ashleigh knew what Elsa was like because she was on holiday with her so surely under the influence of a lot of alcohol Elsa would of turned into the possessed devil that she is so by her going to elsas then she knew what she was letting herself in for 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a thought

Reactions: 5
Bollocks I was just about to say about the forcing someone to have a test then she changed her settings 😡

is anyone wondering if ashleigh knew what Elsa was like because she was on holiday with her so surely under the influence of a lot of alcohol Elsa would of turned into the possessed devil that she is so by her going to elsas then she knew what she was letting herself in for 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a thought
She was alone on holiday though so she was the outsider needing friends. Probably on her best arse licking behaviour.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think she only went to bfs for a shot of 50p 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think she definitely knew. she probably bought ashley and her friend drinks just to hang around with them... i mean didn’t she Pay for her and ashleigh to
go away together?

Bollocks I was just about to say about the forcing someone to have a test then she changed her settings 😡

She was alone on holiday though so she was the outsider needing friends. Probably on her best arse licking behaviour.
Yeah maybe but she did cause drama before she even got into the country 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just fail to see how people can’t see through the ugly vile animal that she is

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So does everyone reckon BF going to do her big reveal tomorrow. She has already outted everyone on her list what's left to say like 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.