Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry gals n mods I was trying to figure out how to delete my thread but it looks like it’s gone now 😅 and it seems like I’ve missed loads

Reactions: 3
Morning takkles, Im off out for breakfast with my sister so I’ve done a quick scan of here and tt but will be back later to get involved 😂 hope you’re all good 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You're welcome!

Anyone new click the tag and click to watch it so they get a notification when a new one is posted

Any member that's been here a while can create a new thread, the link as to how to do this shows up after page 48. There's a few things to do just so it doesn't get into a mess. We've never had 6 duplicate threads before 😂
bet you ain’t had a bunch of tacklers sorry I meant tattlers like us either haha!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why am I finding the new video with the flowers so funny 😆 stop bullying it’s really not nice have you heard yourself the past 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor chrissy is having his hiv test today. I feel so sorry for him having to do this cuz of that old trout hope everything goes good for him

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Chelsey’s version is better 👏🏼🙌🏼
just watched chelsey vid! she brings allllll the receipts and she even said in her video ashleigh used her and chrissy by going to them about elsa and was saying yesterday ashleigh didn’t want the voice notes public and now today ashleigh talking about it publicly ... ive said all along ashleigh is doing it for Clout and followers.

Reactions: 11
Rite. Wee day off so I need to go get the shopping and the car sorted so will be back later. If it goes live some on screen record for me haha!! Speak to u all laters

Reactions: 7
I think ashley should just spill what she has on her quite obv bf 5er nudes ain't cutting seems a Patten owing money all the time

Reactions: 2
After bf latest tt how long till she starts her vile vindictive crap starts coming out that vile gob of hers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.