Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww
Sharing the love from and to Chrissy!!!
🥰🥰🥰🥰
Aww Chrissy Gee If your reading this we all love ya and got your back you’ve suffered 15 years of torture being mates with that mess .
BF has proved time and time again she just chats shite and has no self control Absolutely zero she’ll be spurting more crap tomorrow no doubt, she doesn’t know / can’t stop leave ki put it to bed however she likes to phrase kin. In the words of GC she’s a disgrace !!!
I’m sorry you, our chelsey😍 and Ashleigh are having to go through this she’s pure eviI rotten to the core you 3 stick together and support each other as we know it’s hard for you all right now despite the smiles your all hurting and don’t deserve any of this she’s needs locking up in the looney bin , Sending you all hugs 🤗 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And the lies continue.. She is has done a video saying any old videos we see she only acted like that when she was with Chrissy cos he was always off his head... Oh F*@k off you horse face crank.... They not been mates for ages!! 😂😂😂😂 DELUDED

• Haha
Reactions: 3
where’s the new thread LOL i’m sooo invested and i only began following halfway through thread #8 😭🤣 i’m looking forward to her exposure vid tomorrow that’s if she’s still doing it 🤣 i’m child free alll weekend so i’ll be glued to the thread!! 😭
That’s a point actually, what’s going to happen about the exposure video we’re expecting tomorrow, the one that had promo posters and everything now that she’s “finished” it??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.