Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley hasn’t just posted a TT saying if she wanted all this to be public she would of done it weeks ago when she left BF house. and in the comments saying BF is Lying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i think she definitely knew. she probably bought ashley and her friend drinks just to hang around with them... i mean didn’t she Pay for her and ashleigh to
go away together?
Supposedly! She tried to buy friends a lot I’ve noticed what a sad life she must lead though hated by everyone! How she sleeps at night knowing she hasn’t got her kids is beyond me!!

Jesus been reading that crime watch thing.... mainly a fight between whether or not that bloke was right to chuck a keg at frosty flaps... some other interesting reads though - including 3 videos 🤦‍♀️ One of her ranting, threatening someone and her usual vile self and 2 where she’s got her arse out and some young lads keep slapping it..... 🤦‍♀️🤢 now excuse me while I go and bleach my eyeballs!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
BF is going LIVE on TT and FB i repeat BF is going LIVE 🤣🤣🤣 get ready people!!! she said she’s going LIVE to dance but we allll know it’ll turn into a RANT
Jesus on a bike! I thought FB had banned her and she’s never been off!

Reactions: 2
Found a thread about her on a local Facebook news page. Just when you think she couldn’t get any worse.
omg I’ve just sicked in my mouth a bit.
Went to have a nosey at that thread and there’s a video of her outside a pub pulling her trousers down to a group of young lads to smack her arse then she goes inside and does the same with them and I’m talking full no kegs all on show. People saying the lads must have been of age to go in the pub but they look about 16

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Wernt she supposed to be going to Cyprus with As
omg I’ve just sicked in my mouth a bit.
Went to have a nosey at that thread and there’s a video of her outside a pub pulling her trousers down to a group of young lads to smack her arse then she goes inside and does the same with them and I’m talking full no kegs all on show. People saying the lads must have been of age to go in the pub but they look about 16
I can find the page put not the post😩😩😩 help

Here’s what I could get, I dunno how to save the videos on facey 🤦‍♀️
I’ve screen recorded but I think the video is likely to get the thread pulled so don’t wanna post it here.
I started screen recording before I knew what I was gonna see.

Reactions: 5
I’ve screen recorded but I think the video is likely to get the thread pulled so don’t wanna post it here.
I started screen recording before I knew what I was gonna see.
Good point yeah.

if you want to see them..... I just went on the group, searched beer keg and the thread comes up then unfortunately you’ll have to scroll right through to find it, it’s nearer to the bottom than the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.