Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys we had 6 different #10 threads posted!

Please just post one in the TT forum, link to it and report to get the old thread closed.

No need to tag anyone if it's created in the right forum and if you want to watch the thread hit the watch button, don't just post an empty message.

Eh, no you haven't. 🀨
So is this the right one?

Reactions: 4
Guys we had 6 different #10 threads posted!

Please just post one in the TT forum and report to get the old thread closed.

No need to tag anyone if it's created in the right forum and if you want to watch the thread hit the watch button, don't just post an empty message.

Eh, no you haven't. 🀨
I just had a post on my notification so do i not have a point thought i done something wrong πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ was it because i asked to report the other threads because someone asked how they delete threads? I meant i had posts removed so did i do something wrong πŸ˜•

Reactions: 5
I just had a post on my notification so do i not have a point thought i done something wrong πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ was it because i asked to report the other threads because someone asked how they delete threads?
A handful of posts were deleted because it was just people saying "here" or posting an emoji. Not points.

Hit the watch button, it's against the rules to add a message just to watch a thread.

Reactions: 6
Yes, the other 5 have been deleted.

It was quite a mess! That's why you need to report and link to the new thread πŸ˜†
To be fair to my friends in here we just like to know we’re all present and correct as we all have a vested interest in this thread. A lot of us are unsure on the tattle rules but if we step out of line do let us know so we can correct in future. Thanks for your help. Have a nice day. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, the other 5 have been deleted.

It was quite a mess! That's why you need to report and link to the new thread πŸ˜†
I agree we normally have one person create the thread but i think she was busy we got it now sorry πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ we will remember for next time thankyou πŸ‘

Reactions: 9
🀣BF latest 2 Vids are cringe! why does she hold her Coochie in EVERY video.. and for her to post a STOP bullying video is just taking the piss she’s so hypocritical! she was practically foaming venom yesterday on LIVE Bullying A, CG and CH!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rosie is on live now talking a bit about breadflaps but not in so many words and mental elf

Reactions: 3
To be fair to my friends in here we just like to know we’re all present and correct as we all have a vested interest in this thread. A lot of us are unsure on the tattle rules but if we step out of line do let us know so we can correct in future. Thanks for your help. Have a nice day. 😊
You're welcome!

Anyone new click the tag and click to watch it so they get a notification when a new one is posted

Any member that's been here a while can create a new thread, the link as to how to do this shows up after page 48. There's a few things to do just so it doesn't get into a mess. We've never had 6 duplicate threads before πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🀣BF latest 2 Vids are cringe! why does she hold her Coochie in EVERY video.. and for her to post a STOP bullying video is just taking the piss she’s so hypocritical! she was practically foaming venom yesterday on LIVE Bullying A, CG and CH!!
Her followers didn’t know about the Facebook lives, she only lets them see what she wants them too. Now she will play the victim to them in the hopes that they all feel sorry for her and go for Chelsey. She has no more ammunition and she knows Chelsey has only just opened her bag of receipts. She’s shitting herself that her positive vibes bulshit is being uncovered. And we’re here for it πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shall we just leave Ms Frost alone now and go about our daily business seeing as she has turned a new leaf and it promoting to stop the bullys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You're welcome!

Anyone new click the tag and click to watch it so they get a notification when a new one is posted

Any member that's been here a while can create a new thread, the link as to how to do this shows up after page 48. There's a few things to do just so it doesn't get into a mess. We've never had 6 duplicate threads before πŸ˜‚
Sorry for my part in that I got over excited at making one 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.