Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me ashleighs tik tok name to I see the vids ? Can’t find her as I was working late I missed everything lol

Reactions: 1
Just so we are all aware she’s changed her TikTok name to banterqueen38 now.

Ashleighel0

Reactions: 7
Wow I wasn't on last night so had to catch up on a whole thread, you girls are fast movers. *queue the eastenders theme tune for todays episode*

Reactions: 2
Elsa love can you not waft your legs like that in a four day old onesie feel like I’m down billingsgate market cheers nice one have a nice day now 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Be careful what you post we are being monitored ive just had a point again on this thread dont think the mods like me 😔😫😫

Reactions: 8
Guys we had 6 different #10 threads posted!

Please just post one in the TT forum, link to it and report to get the old thread closed.

No need to tag anyone if it's created in the right forum and if you want to watch the thread hit the watch button, don't just post an empty message.

Be careful what you post we are being monitored ive just had a point again on this thread dont think the mods like me 😔😫😫
Eh, no you haven't. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.