Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You only see that dog when she's in the drama & why do People send her gifts when tt take a percentage wouldn't it be easier actually sending her money

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes getting pissed today but shes not coming on live later so she says 😂 so in other words she's going live tonight pissed up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t want to change anything about myself... just get a facelift to see if it works :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fuckinell been on live 2 mins and already contradicted herself....she said have goals, yes I’ve got me new facelift to look forward to....then in the same breath said she doesn’t want to change anything about herself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am quite surprised at her probation stuff, it's so basic... like she's a child.
I really think she does have mental health problems but not just ADHD or whatever

Reactions: 6
Oh I can’t listen to her she annoys the life outta me, well I have stuff to do today but will be back for the shitshow later

Reactions: 3
Is it funny how the claims on the game grandma makes and people like Chelsea ashleigh Chrissy all come out calm cool collected yes upset but they don’t scream and shout and go on one they just say there side... but geriatric G comes out blazing screaming shouting angry .... you know the saying doth protest to much

We’ve all been in a situation where something’s true but you don’t wanna admit it so you get angry even if it’s not a big deal you get so angry because your like how dare you... yet when it’s not your like mmm okay sound

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.