Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Wonder if that's what his little performance was all for the other day. So mummy would feel sorry for him and allow him back home 🤔
And what happened with a burger 🍔? I saw a new character do a video, something about him sticking up for someone else and throwing a burger.

Reactions: 1

leekc

Chatty Member
The man looks like a bubonic plague victim and is ridden with parasites, he has 0 personal hygiene is anyone shocked?!
Maybe shocked is the wrong word🤣🤣 I just still have no clue WHY you’d choose to live like that🤣

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
With the new thing coming out to do with getting people back into the work place and benefits stopped how would they survive? I hope they are never around anything to do with food.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Maria is on live with CLA
After CLAS rant about homosexuals, I would have thought Elphobo would have stated trans lives matter and that CLA should be removed. Alas we have all gathered Maria absolutely hates Elph anyway so no surprises there

You're in for such a ride if you're only now catching up with Elphaba's antics. I can't even give a run down as it's so complex lmao but essentially, he's a TikTok live streamer who sings Defying Gravity repeatedly badly, sniffs coke with their mum, has no friends except his mum, has lied about every disability known to man. I say he because he's such a prolific liar and seems to use the trans card as a way to deflect and never take accountability for his actions. Honestly I recommend reading through all the threads as it's such a wild ride so much has happened.
I had a look to see if there was a wiki 🤣 the tiktok I saw was about make up samples she put on her lips 😳🤢🤣
What did she look like before he became she?