Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Hello hello!

So I'm new here, and it seems I have so much to catch up on. I've become aware of Elphaba from Amber (Amber's posts came across my fyp and I found what she was talking about interesting. Then not too long after Elphaba came up and I was horrified, jumpscare much).

Anyway I'm reading past threads because I genuinely have some morbid fascination, it's akin to watching a car crash...you can't quite look away.

Currently I'm up to thread 4, where she's been referred to as 'Peter Pansexual' (I love it, I'm Pan myself and thought it was HILARIOUS). Anyway, I'm up to where she's attending as 'press' at Dragcon and going mental about being asked about Christmas gifts she was going to send out. My question is, has her hygiene improved at all since this thread (from what I've seen I'm guessing no), and it seems her popularity has only improved given how many followers she has?!

But yeah I'm hoping she's had a shower in the last year 😂 can practically smell the photos through my phone
If you hadn’t seen (not sure if it is there?) Peter pansexual was only in reference to the shirt she was wearing cause it had a collar, I hope no one is offended 💕

Reactions: 1

HannahF

The fact that mam bottles are self sterilising via microwave, having this machine is a waste if money. As annoying as it is washing bottles every day, its far quicker and easier to do it, bung in microwave and done

lkp

VIP Member
Updates pleassssss
she won’t let jay speak
so nothings been said as of yet really

she had a crush on jay
offered to pay for the photos of him in the venom suit
claiming jay had a crush on her, but he never actually said anything

lorballs

VIP Member
Not them apparently following the paramedic on insta, they literally latch on to any single soul 😭

I saw them saying how scared they were because they were going to be given fluids so they self discharged. If you were spiked and that out of it you wouldn't even know. They were probably just being given a saline drip because they were that paralytic.
Absolutely petrified of fluids apparently 😂😂

• Haha

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
I’m still co
Im not fond of EQ but she actually responded pretty well on Miss Reds live. Basically said Elph wants a reaction from her so they can play the victim, create drama and then have some clout so EQ isnt going to really comment on it. Everything elph is doing this week is trying to cause controversy for views. Its SKINT.
I’m still confused so eq used elpha or tricked elpha for what reason

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
who’s house is she in?
screeching defying gravity🙄
there’s 2 pictures on the wall of children in school uniforms!

and if it’s a green screen, that’s really fucking bizarre
---

off the back of this
she’s just asked for his name to be blocked out her lives

‘i’m grateful to have true friends’
P e a d o u g h !!!