Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lkp

VIP Member
Theres speculation that elphaba and their scummy supporters have bullied a 14 year old so much she ended her life
the ‘heartfelt condolences statement’
read straight off her notebook

she’s not confirming it
but it does come across rather true from her response
---
What’s she on about on her insta story? Something about robin williams?
her mum made a comment about robin williams and it was taken as that the person she was talking to should unalive themselves

if you search it on tiktok i can imagine it would come up

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Elphaba is so weird about war, seems to be really hung up on it.
Hope she never finds out that a friend was stopped from leaving the army this week due to the chance of heightened tensions in the Middle East.

oh, oops,
Probably worried they’ll be drafted out to war 🤣

theGC

VIP Member
Apparently Harvey’s been live and accused him of something ‘serious’.. i can’t find any tiktoks of it tho

theGC

VIP Member
It’s just doxxed the inspector
---
Ok so he’s showing a picture of someone and their dog, their dog passing a class which has a certificate in the background with their info on and their name…. But the inspector is saying it’s absolutely not him and this person must be getting so much hate

Last edited:

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
There's no chance elf is on benefits because they showed their universal credit end letter thing or whatever it was through logging on etc.

I can imagine they prepay for accommodation and then spend according to how well they're doing
---
Wouldn't let me finish sorry.

With bills included, spending big once every s
---
I'm so sorry keeps glitching cos of ads. Spending big every so often as they do, saving when they can (spending all day singing) genuimly don't think they're claiming. Mother most certainly is.