Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lkp

VIP Member
Anyone seen Vee (government pigeon) live?
seen rumblings today between her and Jenny Johnson on the fyp.

Vee is in a live, apparent JJ used her own daughter to try and entrap Elfbar on Grinder 😳

Vee says she has lots of evidence that Jenny has doxxed E numerous times

The consensus in the live is that Jenny & co are a massive bully group & will do anything
i could be wrong
but this to me sounds like her daughter along with others in that chat are on grindr and asking people to find elphaba and cat fish her?
or they’re cat fishing her themselves to humiliate her.
i dont think its an entrapment of talking to minors situation!
but bizarre you’d use your own child, but then again, i dont know the age of her, she sounds old enough to know and to take part with the way she’s talking.

Reactions: 1

danirawr

Anyone else notice I think he’s been shadow banned on Insta? I can only find him via his drag make up page and then clicking the link for the main page. I’m not complaining, the less air time he gets the better 🤣
I noticed that! I thought I was blocked lol

danirawr

From what I've seen from other comments, Tony lied and said he wasn't putting posters up anymore to throw people off

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I hate to say it but I feel like tik tok has somehow made people untouchable, like there are so many times I’d have thought people like Elphaba, Eden harvz and Paul breach would have been done for but they always seem to bounce back and I don’t understand why
Well orion is being investigated by the police so we'll see how long tiktok protects them for when they arrest him in the coming weeks