ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused as to why the police don’t tell him that defamation is civil? Not a police issue, having worked in a police call centre we would pass it off as a civil issue constantly - other than harassment or public order offences which these are mega low level there’s nothing to investigate

Reactions: 3
I’m confused as to why the police don’t tell him that defamation is civil? Not a police issue, having worked in a police call centre we would pass it off as a civil issue constantly - other than harassment or public order offences which these are mega low level there’s nothing to investigate
They probably have, to every single call he (supposedly) makes to them

Reactions: 5
This also baffled me, unless he's not on the phone to the police, or there's a moment on the phone where he says he's trans and therefore it's a hate crime?

This also baffled me, unless he's not on the phone to the police, or there's a moment on the phone where he says he's trans and therefore it's a hate crime?
I am genuinely curious how the police haven't told him he's wasting police time, how can someone possibly need to phone for the police every other day. How is he getting away with it, I know there's no limit ffs but when it's the same person calling day after you'd think they'd say something

Reactions: 7
personally think it should be considered a hate crime every time he calls himself a woman and uses women’s facilities

Reactions: 19
I am genuinely curious how the police haven't told him he's wasting police time, how can someone possibly need to phone for the police every other day. How is he getting away with it, I know there's no limit ffs but when it's the same person calling day after you'd think they'd say something
He is likely flagged on their system as a persistent caller - there’s a reason you never actually see him *with* police because they don’t even turn up to speak to him because they know he’s misusing their services.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His Saturday afternoon live didn’t go to plan eh pedalo Pan 😂
Full of Team Exposed

Reactions: 2
tonight is ruined
masked singer performance of defying gravity

i’ve heard it too much in my year of watching smelphie to be able to listen to it anymore

• Haha
Turns out wicked is on the list of songs UMG have pulled from tiktok so if elphobo starts singing it you can genuinely report it for copyright infringement lool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tonight is ruined
masked singer performance of defying gravity

i’ve heard it too much in my year of watching smelphie to be able to listen to it anymore
How many of us get rage from that song now!

• Haha
Anyone seen Vee (government pigeon) live?
seen rumblings today between her and Jenny Johnson on the fyp.

Vee is in a live, apparent JJ used her own daughter to try and entrap Elfbar on Grinder 😳

Vee says she has lots of evidence that Jenny has doxxed E numerous times

The consensus in the live is that Jenny & co are a massive bully group & will do anything

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Anyone seen Vee (government pigeon) live?
seen rumblings today between her and Jenny Johnson on the fyp.

Vee is in a live, apparent JJ used her own daughter to try and entrap Elfbar on Grinder 😳

Vee says she has lots of evidence that Jenny has doxxed E numerous times

The consensus in the live is that Jenny & co are a massive bully group & will do anything
i could be wrong
but this to me sounds like her daughter along with others in that chat are on grindr and asking people to find elphaba and cat fish her?
or they’re cat fishing her themselves to humiliate her.
i dont think its an entrapment of talking to minors situation!
but bizarre you’d use your own child, but then again, i dont know the age of her, she sounds old enough to know and to take part with the way she’s talking.

Reactions: 1
i could be wrong
but this to me sounds like her daughter along with others in that chat are on grindr and asking people to find elphaba and cat fish her?
or they’re cat fishing her themselves to humiliate her.
i dont think its an entrapment of talking to minors situation!
but bizarre you’d use your own child, but then again, i dont know the age of her, she sounds old enough to know and to take part with the way she’s talking.
I don’t think these imbeciles understand the implications of what they’re doing.
TLDR:
- Vigilantism can do more harm than good in exposing actual predators, especially in securing a conviction;
- Using your own child or children in “stings” (either using explicit or non explicit images) implicates you more than the alleged offender
- Using your own child or children in “stings” (either using explicit or non explicit images) can lessen the chance of a prosecution for the alleged offender - as it can encourage other vigilantes to potentially put their own children at risk.

In general, vigilantism presents an opportunity for people to offend that might not otherwise be there.

Attachments

Personally, I don't think elphaba is a predator to children in the way that's been made out (I havent deeped it all though, I just see fyp and whatever is on here). I do believe she's dangerous, to anyone vulnerable and she clearly has children as her target audience for gifting etc.

With these "vigilante" style things going on, I wish they'd target actual offenders, that there is proof of/victims coming forward. As a survivor of child abuse, I hate seeing fabricated/false accusations being pursued. It takes away the severity of our experiences and also puts doubt on our own honesty and life stories.

Just to clarify though, im absolutely not defending Elphaba, I think she is repulsive. I just also think she's done other things that do have evidence behind them and that she needs calling out for. Stories don't need creating to make her look like a bad person, she's already done enough to make her one.

Reactions: 15
Personally, I don't think elphaba is a predator to children in the way that's been made out (I havent deeped it all though, I just see fyp and whatever is on here). I do believe she's dangerous, to anyone vulnerable and she clearly has children as her target audience for gifting etc.

With these "vigilante" style things going on, I wish they'd target actual offenders, that there is proof of/victims coming forward. As a survivor of child abuse, I hate seeing fabricated/false accusations being pursued. It takes away the severity of our experiences and also puts doubt on our own honesty and life stories.

Just to clarify though, im absolutely not defending Elphaba, I think she is repulsive. I just also think she's done other things that do have evidence behind them and that she needs calling out for. Stories don't need creating to make her look like a bad person, she's already done enough to make her one.
You’re exactly right. There is no evidence that he is a predator. If kids are watching his lives and/or gifting him - it’s up to their parents or guardians to monitor what they’re doing on social media. These posters that were made are just embarrassing. Nobody in the real world knows who Orion is. Lying about autism and other medical conditions isn’t a crime. Neither is lying about sexual assault when you haven’t falsely accused someone innocent. He isn’t a criminal. He’s just a deluded little boy. These people constantly going after him are just feeding into his delusions that he’s famous and his life is at risk etc.

Reactions: 12
I like receipts this is a belter 😂😂😂

He soon took it down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Mummy dearest is back and Elphaba is acting very weird and child like again 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.