ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what account are they live on? I had it then came out of TikTok and cannot find the live again.

RISHI SOONAK
---
“I’m female because I do my make up, I’ve bought primark clothes” 😭😭😭 am I dreaming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Load of old tit, no one was allowed to talk, no one had any receipts, EQ just hyping the scab.

Nothing of any substance from anyone, apart from Maria probably having a wild Wednesday night.

Reactions: 3
she’s on live now playing the woe is me card

going on about being bullied in school
my love. weren’t we all?
but he don’t all harp on about it

Reactions: 5
gosh
she really thinks she’s something

‘everyone’s elphababphobic’

also
please stop pulling the trans card
no one is being transphobic when it comes to calling you out in these posters. it has nothing to do with your identity and everything to do with you being a serial liar

Reactions: 10
Really hope this is the start of his downfall
I hate to say it but I feel like tik tok has somehow made people untouchable, like there are so many times I’d have thought people like Elphaba, Eden harvz and Paul breach would have been done for but they always seem to bounce back and I don’t understand why

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s going on with this 15 year old boy they’re talking about in Luke the Judge’s live? EQ is in the box

I hate to say it but I feel like tik tok has somehow made people untouchable, like there are so many times I’d have thought people like Elphaba, Eden harvz and Paul breach would have been done for but they always seem to bounce back and I don’t understand why
Well orion is being investigated by the police so we'll see how long tiktok protects them for when they arrest him in the coming weeks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.