ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but I feel like tik tok has somehow made people untouchable, like there are so many times I’d have thought people like Elphaba, Eden harvz and Paul breach would have been done for but they always seem to bounce back and I don’t understand why
It's because noone can make them not come back, there's no way of stopping them. Curiosity and drama gets the better of people, which gives them views, which keeps them relevant. If people just stopped giving them the air time, they'd soon disappear

Reactions: 5
Calling bs on that
There was someone on a live last night, Noah, Empress, Jay and someone else that was apparently doxxed by Elph before, Jay told them how Elph had got their address, and then said person said that Elph is being investigated.

The thing is everyone has a lot of talk and no receipts so it's all BS till proven 😂

Reactions: 2
There was someone on a live last night, Noah, Empress, Jay and someone else that was apparently doxxed by Elph before, Jay told them how Elph had got their address, and then said person said that Elph is being investigated.

The thing is everyone has a lot of talk and no receipts so it's all BS till proven 😂
That’s what I mean it’s all bullshit. The police wouldn’t even bother looking at screenshots of Orion in a group chat from god knows how many years ago talking to kids. That isn’t a crime (as dodgy as it seems). Especially as we found out that the fella who started the group chat was the same age as Orion and talking to 12/13 year olds. They all waffle on about “going to the police” and “police investigations” without a shred of evidence like crime reference numbers. Same goes for Orion saying he’s reported xyz to the police all the time. They’re all just using these “police investigations” to threaten each other and it’s just embarrassing at this stage.

As vile as Orion is, he hasn’t actually committed any crimes at all (that we know of). He’s just an extremely depraved weirdo with delusions of grandeur.

Reactions: 3
That JJ woman has a police inquir against him and has shown receipts of crime numbers etc. her and her husband are always posting on red dit

It's because noone can make them not come back, there's no way of stopping them. Curiosity and drama gets the better of people, which gives them views, which keeps them relevant. If people just stopped giving them the air time, they'd soon disappear
Don't know if I'm showing my age by here but if anyone remembers Kane Larkin being "Facebook famous", we all thought that he'd go on forever and here we are today and he is completely irrelevant. Their time will come soon, may seem like it's forever ATM but it never is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't know if I'm showing my age by here but if anyone remembers Kane Larkin being "Facebook famous", we all thought that he'd go on forever and here we are today and he is completely irrelevant. Their time will come soon, may seem like it's forever ATM but it never is
Oh good lord you’ve just unlocked something I never wanted to remember 🤮 Kane Larkin and his 50 year old boyfriend 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That JJ woman has a police inquir against him and has shown receipts of crime numbers etc. her and her husband are always posting on red dit
I think there’s a difference though between complaining to the police about something that isn’t a crime and then the police investigating an actual criminal offence. The police won’t even investigate real crimes like burglary etc anymore there’s not a chance they’re doing some deep dive investigation into some weirdo off tiktok who just live streams himself screeching 24/7 lmao. Especially when said person is in a different city every other week. She probably just got a reference number as she went through the right means of reporting but Orion isn’t a criminal so these people need to give it a rest as one day when he does actually do something nobody will believe it

Reactions: 4
He actually goes live on tiktok! Saw him just before Christmas, again if he's getting views he's going to keep going. Viewers need to resist from watching people like this, it's the only way they'll go away

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just saw a clip of her going on about the posters and taking people to court and how her solicitor will be there defending her..no babe if you’re taking someone else to court they are the defence not you 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg! I saw him at the train station the other day, I nearly spat my Costa out! He's a rent boy now in the gay scene

• Wow
  • Haha
Absolute scenes in HMV everyone’s by the poster stand trying to get through to the old bill

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been in Manchester Centre everyday and have yet to see one despite the fact there’s meant to be 3000 up and I’ve literally been all over town? I wasn’t looking for them btw it was for work. Neither have any of my friends seen them either, did the person who put them to say there was 3000?

Reactions: 4
Ffs I was hoping with UMG cutting ties with tiktok it wouldn’t mean the green tit couldn’t sing defying gravity but Wicked isn’t on the list. At least these endless pretend disney princesses can duck off now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.