ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What he fails to understand is without the drama and allegations he claims to hate he would have no content or views.

Reactions: 9
If he was being investigated for talking to minors, he would have had his phones and all electronics taken and may have restrictions placed on him such as not going online without being supervised, not going live etc.

Reactions: 8
Literally, I don't think JJ even knows what she's trying to 'get' him for anymore, never kind anyone else.
The only crime he's possibly committed is repurposing funds promised for charity? When he kept all the fidget toy money? And I don't think that's actually a crime tbh
It's rank how he goes all creepy when his mum is around.

Reactions: 5
Literally, I don't think JJ even knows what she's trying to 'get' him for anymore, never kind anyone else.
The only crime he's possibly committed is repurposing funds promised for charity? When he kept all the fidget toy money? And I don't think that's actually a crime tbh
It's rank how he goes all creepy when his mum is around.
Yeh I think he just said on a live all gifts would go on fidget toys or something for an autism organisation (?vague in itself, why would you believe that lmao), I think it would be different if he’d set up a gofundme type page which specified in writing- that’s deffo fraud- but he hasn’t committed any offences.

Someone said Jenny is using photos of her kid on Grindr, again if she’s trying to just bait Orion into talking to a kid (not sure how old Jenny’s kid/s is/are) that won’t work as that’s:
a) an offence in itself on Jenny’s part
b) you have to be 18+ to be on Grindr etc.
I don’t believe Orion is stupid enough to believe someone on Grindr saying they’re underage and engaging with him there. Even then it’s not a crime unless it became explicit which again, hasn’t happened. These weirdos like Jenny just make Orion even more insufferable

Reactions: 4
He has impetigo now too

This just goes to show that no one in the real world knows or gives a tit about Elphaba, they will only ever been known on tiktok for being controversial that is all. They will never have a career from this, they ruined any chance of that.
Exactly. And he has no one to blame but himself 🤷‍♀️✨

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He has impetigo now too

Exactly. And he has no one to blame but himself 🤷‍♀️✨
I found it odd that they used the example of calling someone the wrong pronoun, when we all know that they would be screaming from the rooftops of someone(in public) referred to them as a man and screaming trans rights etc. Also this "I can get you done for defemation of character", have they just learnt about it and are using it for every thing. Or are they watching too many American films where students are like "I'm calling my lawyer" over every little aspect. Irritating fucker.

Reactions: 2
All these creators shouting defamation of character drives me nuts. That kev uk tiktok always screams it also. Thing is none of them are gonna spend their begging cash on a lawyer. And it costs a lot of money and no guarantee of winning

Reactions: 5
Elphatigo 😂😂😂😂.

Eq has organised a meet and greet in a rented place with security with elphobo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
EQ needs to stop manipulating the fugly cretin in to thinking it's popular

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.