ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On his Insta he is starting treatment. Like its cancer. You're just a grubby woman mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do they have alcohol fetal syndrome? Or something else? Eyes are so far apart and the nose is a really odd shape…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Seen its insta ‘I feel like a manny girl’ and I just had that ‘I’m a Manchester girl don’t hate me’ in my head 😩🙃

Reactions: 3
Do they have alcohol fetal syndrome? Or something else? Eyes are so far apart and the nose is a really odd shape…
Pretty sure they have FAS but obviously, I’m not a doctor. And coming from Maria, I’m not surprised, she is a state.

Reactions: 8
eating on livestream
you’d think she’d be aware of the extra food she’s saving for later she’s catching in her beard and remove it.

this ‘girl’ has 0 class, 0 decorum.
she’s pure bleeping filth and disgusting
(i’ve got come dine with me in my head now)
---
she’s thinking of starting an OF😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How can someone who’s so “detached and disgusted” in their own body so much that they’re claiming to be the opposite gender, be comfortable enough to show their male body on OF??? You’re a gay man who likes to play dress up, call it what it is and stop insulting genuine trans people and women with the mockery you make of it all!!!

Reactions: 26
How can someone who’s so “detached and disgusted” in their own body so much that they’re claiming to be the opposite gender, be comfortable enough to show their male body on OF??? You’re a gay man who likes to play dress up, call it what it is and stop insulting genuine trans people and women with the mockery you make of it all!!!
A famous quote by elpha is “I’m sick of people using me for my body”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the fcuk is this thing?
It's started showing up in my fyp on tiktok - I am genuinely genuinely horrified. This thing is not right

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest she/he Is looking more masculine and voice is getting deeper with every day. And the my loves and my darlings gets right on my nerves.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.