ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he also says it in response to things which don’t even make sense. For example, if you said he stinks (which we know he does) his response would just be to shout trans rights are human rights at you.

that’s all well and good but he still stinks at the end of the day.
He uses the trans card for everything, it's pathetic considering his lack of effort in transitioning. He's not even associated with the trans community and is known to be a nuisance.

His behaviour in Mcdonalds is unhinged. Sat alone screaming at people whilst live streaming it all at daft o clock in the morning after a night out alone is really weird for a 19 year old.

Reactions: 17
He uses the trans card for everything, it's pathetic considering his lack of effort in transitioning. He's not even associated with the trans community and is known to be a nuisance.

His behaviour in Mcdonalds is unhinged. Sat alone screaming at people whilst live streaming it all at daft o clock in the morning after a night out alone is really weird for a 19 year old.
Like someone said in the comments on one of the many screen recordings of that maccys out burst. Hes been waiting for maria von crackerjack to duck off home so he could pull a stunt like that!

Reactions: 10
Like someone said in the comments on one of the many screen recordings of that maccys out burst. Hes been waiting for maria von crackerjack to duck off home so he could pull a stunt like that!
He's asking for serious trouble behaving like that though. At some point he's gonna get a smack.

Reactions: 12
He's asking for serious trouble behaving like that though. At some point he's gonna get a smack.
And he’ll milk it for everything it’s worse despite it being thoroughly deserved.

He wants it to happen so then he’ll be some sort of martyr. He’d be using it as a get out of jail free card for everything in life.

Reactions: 8
I swear that was the downstairs in Piccadilly McDonald’s as well? Literally the roughest place ever I wouldn’t be making a scene there or In any of the maccies In town tbh they’re all horrible

Surely McDonald’s staff would be telling him to get out and stop shouting it’s so ridiculous at that time in the morning to be so off his nut having not slept and probably on coke all night long, he looks and sounds like a man who wants to dress as a woman, but still makes comments about being gay etc, his own mum refers to him as a him, it’s all for attention and money to make his sad life feel better. Let’s be honest for years he had to grow up with that thing as his mum and although she’s right in some ways, she bleeping unhinged and made him what he is now

I agree but if you say it out loud people say you are Transphobic. It's the person that would freak me out nothing to do with whatever you want to be.
The fact you'd probably get charged with a hate crime for telling this disgusting bloke to stay out of the toilets is crazy. He's a creep and a fetishist.

Reactions: 9
So he's doxxed himself again by saying he is off to a makeup event tonight. There's only one make up event on tonight in Manchester 🙄 Wonder if Jenny will get the blame 🤔

Reactions: 4
So he's doxxed himself again by saying he is off to a makeup event tonight. There's only one make up event on tonight in Manchester 🙄 Wonder if Jenny will get the blame 🤔
Course he will he has to create drama about her to get any relevance nowadays

Reactions: 5
Does he go out on his own and just join up with Randoms that give him attention? I dread to think how much money he is pissing away spending it on drinking every night, how is this lifestyle sustainable, little sleep, poor diet, drinking and most likely drugs every night. Surely there’s only one way this will end, something awful happening on a night out or alcohol poisoning? I get 19yr olds want to go out and party but most will be at uni or working during the wk. It’s just sad that he is ruining himself for people’s entertainment, I don’t mean by “presenting” as a woman, I mean his lunatic ranting performances that just make him look awful. All this stuff online will be there always - surely TT fame isn’t worth that!!

Reactions: 6
Now he’s claiming that as a woman he was intimidated by the men as they were men and taller than him … were they 7ft tall? I doubt it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Elpha is actually quite muscley, like in the arms, idk what they’re trying to portray?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.