ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Videos of elfbar in the wild give me the absolute heave! He’s like a skinwalker . That walk . Creeping about. Wearing the same clothes for about a month . I was nightshift lastnight and when I had free time tried to watch the live and see the drama (if there was any) unfold . I noticed elfbar wasn’t enjoying his self but I think again for the camera . So people would feel sorry for him.what I mean is when other people would put themselfs in front of the camera you could just see him disassociate and put on that pathetic face he makes ,He would do it in a way that he knew the camera was showing him until EQ basically put the camera in his face and ofcourse the pouting and tit started. Tbh I don’t even know if there was drama but I’m sure it won’t be long till we all find out 😂 also that Justin beaver looking coont was annoying as duck but hilarious when he told elfbar he wasn’t repeating about being a naughty noo noo.

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over the fact it looks like elphobo went out in that lounge set and eq and Leah had dresses on

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over the fact it looks like elphobo went out in that lounge set and eq and Leah had dresses on
I saw a video of him in that ill-fitting dress again with EQ so he must have got changed at some point. I'd feel like such a slob tho if I underdressed that much. Everything he does is embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
I saw a video of him in that ill-fitting dress again with EQ so he must have got changed at some point. I'd feel like such a slob tho if I underdressed that much. Everything he does is embarrassing.
He dragged them back to his place to take an age with make-up and dress changes, beyond boring from start to finish. How did Elpha think they would rock up in a tracksuit to meet EQ?

Reactions: 3
He had that awful dress on with a long bin bag looking coat and a pair of sun glasses. Comments were... The Matrix 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how no one can be bothered to open a new thread. Personally, I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's the same as Kev wright's aka Mr uk (green neck) tiktoks. Is it a club for the wrong yins wearing this 🤢

Reactions: 1
Who's gonna make a thread? I would, but I really can't put this scabby tit show in to words for a recap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.