ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find that hand flutter thing under the chin whilst pouting really grating? Is that how he thinks women act? I don’t think I’ve ever done that in my life!

Reactions: 8
A TikTok just came up on my FYP of him dancing and his arse crack got shown 🤮🤮 brooo get clothes that actually fits you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
A TikTok just came up on my FYP of him dancing and his arse crack got shown 🤮🤮 brooo get clothes that actually fits you
There's no shape to him. Straight up n down like a bean pole. Nothing feminine about him. Been in primark and people are saying he still has scabies? He will forever have them until he boilwashes all the clothes and bedding etc. Never seen anyone so unhygienic and not be embarrassed

Reactions: 9
I think it’s very obvious from watching videos like this that he’s a gay man desperate for attention.

Reactions: 6
The guy behind him was doing a great job dancing and there is Elpha jumping around getting in the way

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The guy behind him was doing a great job dancing and there is Elpha jumping around getting in the way
Always thinks they are the main character 😂
---
What's with all the new poses and having hands like salad fingers? Is it meant to be cute and feminine, spreading it's shovel hands like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Always thinks they are the main character 😂
---
What's with all the new poses and having hands like salad fingers? Is it meant to be cute and feminine, spreading it's shovel hands like that?
Because he’s had his nails done so it’s trying to get them in every damn picture 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When did they become friends? EQ just told him she loves him?
I came across a live last week and it was a group of folk talking about Elphaba and EQ was on the live sticking up for him. Saying that it felt like a witch hunt what they were doing and it was weird a bunch of grown women were going after a teenager like that. EQ seems to have a very short memory, she wasn’t particularly kind to him last year, the comments about getting CLA pregnant etc

I came across a live last week and it was a group of folk talking about Elphaba and EQ was on the live sticking up for him. Saying that it felt like a witch hunt what they were doing and it was weird a bunch of grown women were going after a teenager like that. EQ seems to have a very short memory, she wasn’t particularly kind to him last year, the comments about getting CLA pregnant etc
It’s amazing how people forget when teaming up for content & gifts

It's the high before the low, we've seen it before everyone crawling up Elphs arse for clout, content and gifts, and then turn just as quick.

They'll do something to piss off the drag community, and then Harvey will want to spill some tea.

It's a rinse and repeat!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.