ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I genuinely wonder why no one has knocked him out yet but then I honestly don't think anyone would want to get that close to him. I can't watch anything to do with him if I'm eating or just ate as even just the sight of him makes me physically sick. He can scream and shout trans rights all he wants but he's a man, always has been always will be...a man who enjoys wearing women's clothes nothing more and nothing less. The sooner he gets that in to his head and gets over himself the better. He's making a mockery of the whole lgbtq movement, one people have literally died for. I would be livid if I had a loved one that had been killed for being who they were and then there's that screaming things from the rooftops literally goading people in to doing something to him all for the attention and views they'd get on tiktok. Makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ngl the likes of Jordan lipscombe, who supports this cretin actually should be held accountable just as much as elfbar. Jordan watches all the lives when I have checked, she also messages elfbar privately. But I am not completely suprised as she took PR from James Charles and gave it a raving review.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Eventually, like those who were ‘famous’ on YouTube, Elpheba will disappear into obscurity. People will get bored, Elpheba will age out of it, and perhaps tiktok will be made obsolete by another platform.

Give it a few years and Elpheba will either have to get a job or fully rely on benefits. Above all else, they will certainly never ever get an opportunity to do theatre given their online footprint.

Reactions: 15
ngl the likes of Jordan lipscombe, who supports this cretin actually should be held accountable just as much as elfbar. Jordan watches all the lives when I have checked, she also messages elfbar privately. But I am not completely suprised as she took PR from James Charles and gave it a raving review.
she sent elphaba a box of makeup and brushes etc back when he lived with jack in wales too. that was around a year ago now so she’s watched all the drama that’s happened since then (lying about sexual assault etc etc) and still happily associates with the agp.

Reactions: 5
Eventually, like those who were ‘famous’ on YouTube, Elpheba will disappear into obscurity. People will get bored, Elpheba will age out of it, and perhaps tiktok will be made obsolete by another platform.

Give it a few years and Elpheba will either have to get a job or fully rely on benefits. Above all else, they will certainly never ever get an opportunity to do theatre given their online footprint.
I agree with you 100% and look forward to the day this menace drops off the face of the social media world.

Another reason they won’t get a job in theatre is because that would require actual talent. Not just a weird fixation.

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of him banging on about “trans rights” you are a WHITE MAN in the fkin UK what rights do you not have ffs

Reactions: 17
Just read about the Vivienne getting punched in a mcdonald’s, the attacker just got sentenced. Maybe that’s why poncy norris over here was kicking off with people in a maccies?

Reactions: 4
Trans rights have been a thing before elpha idk why she’s making it about how she’s the one doing it now like? She’ll never transition so what’s she hollaring about
And after all that you’re still calling him a she. Absolute madness.

Reactions: 11
I’m so disappointed in Jordan, I love her TikTok’s/Youtube. The fact she was dancing with that knob just pisses me off. Jordan come on girl.. just read another post on here that she watches his lives aswell. The duck. Girl bye. 👋🏻

Reactions: 5
I’m so disappointed in Jordan, I love her TikTok’s/Youtube. The fact she was dancing with that knob just pisses me off. Jordan come on girl.. just read another post on here that she watches his lives aswell. The duck. Girl bye. 👋🏻
She was one of the main watchers on the melt down the other night, if you want to be the Mother Teresa to Elphaba like so many have tried to 'befriend' them to piggy back off, than girl pull them in check.

It's just a cheap bit of publicity, everyone knows if they associate with this lump of dirt, they get a quick 5 minute boost on socials, there will be a Harvey fall out, or someone from the drag community will call them out.

Reactions: 6
And after all that you’re still calling him a she. Absolute madness.
Idk how many more times I need to explain myself. I go through stages with elpha where I feel so sorry for them and think all elpho needs is guidance. This includes respecting whatever pronounces she wants to use, I’m female, born female, I’ll sometimes call myself a “tired little boy”. I think elpha is confused and needs guidance and no one is offering it cause of the tit she does. Everyone here respects each other and whatever pronouns we wanna use and call elpha, we literally established this very early on that it’s a waste of comment.

Reactions: 10
Idk how many more times I need to explain myself. I go through stages with elpha where I feel so sorry for them and think all elpho needs is guidance. This includes respecting whatever pronounces she wants to use, I’m female, born female, I’ll sometimes call myself a “tired little boy”.
Sorry but this has sent me hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As an independent female when I do a DIY job in the house or garden I often find myself saying "if I had balls I'd be dangerous" or "my balls are bigger than yours" 💪🤣
Anyway I'm off to KFC to tell Rishi #WomensRightsAreHumanRights 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.