ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till Elpha realises Burger King isn’t female friendly and storms the gates requesting it gets called burger queen✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As an independent female when I do a DIY job in the house or garden I often find myself saying "if I had balls I'd be dangerous" or "my balls are bigger than yours" 💪🤣
Anyway I'm off to KFC to tell Rishi #WomensRightsAreHumanRights 😆
female here
yet i’ll tell you to suck my dick😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are ppl on Reddit saying they’ve been arrested? They’re a weirdo but not done anything illegal as far as I’m aware? Unless the speculation was correct

Does anyone have any good thread titles, I'm literally waiting for some of the corkers people submit 🫠

Elphaba #18: Thinks they are 'serving fish' but they are just a walking petri dish.

I can't claim the walking petri dish, I can't find who originally posted it on mobile, but kudos goes to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Err I’d go Petri dish, sometimes when we do a new thread with the drama that’s happened it quickly goes out of date cause elphobo gets cancelled for a massive drama like the next day 😭😂

Reactions: 3
Err I’d go Petri dish, sometimes when we do a new thread with the drama that’s happened it quickly goes out of date cause elphobo gets cancelled for a massive drama like the next day 😭😂
I think the petri dish definitely needs to stay, the way I cackled when I originally read it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was it Petri dish in a dress?

So thread suggestion: Stop eye bleeping the screen, you're a petri dish in a dress and you look obscene 😂😂

(Won't be allowed because of the swearing but there's my contribution and I'm glad I got it off my chest 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh ffs he now reckons he doesn't want to be a trans woman.... he wants to be a woman 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Throwing my hat in the ring -

Walking petri dish, still doesn't wash the peen, screaches in maccies d's, it's elf the scabies queen

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes but now he only wants to be a trans woman whilst transitioning. Then he wants to be referred to as just a woman. It would be nice if he actually started to transition instead of playing dress up.
He also reckons he needs to stop with the pouting and faces he pulls because he wants to be taken more seriously. No mention of the other foul mannerisms though.

Reactions: 10
In reference to the hair piece a few thread suggestions
”more neigh than slay”
”all dressed up in a sparkly blazer, but still dry shaving with a razor”
” trans rights rants in Maccie d’s, spreading scabies, nits and fleas”

Reactions: 12
Oh ffs he now reckons he doesn't want to be a trans woman.... he wants to be a woman 😡
See this is exactly my problem with pandering to their pronouns. Give them an inch they take a mile. Nothing will ever be good enough. They want to be referred to as women and call us cis women. It’s a bleeping outrage. And anyone acquiescing and referring to them as she and her is only adding to the problem.

I would be honoured if my Petri dish in a dress claim was used. I remember seeing some shite pop up on my fyp on tiktok and getting irrationally angry then coming straight here to vent. So glad it stuck 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.