ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITV and Vice have used Elphaba's scabies infested foot to spread the news of a scabies outbreak 😭 😭 😭

cheers elphaba

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On a serious note, would he not be entitled to a council flat? I mean it's all very well living in hotels for now while the money lasts.

Reactions: 1
ITV and Vice have used Elphaba's scabies infested foot to spread the news of a scabies outbreak 😭 😭 😭

cheers elphaba
she’s claiming she had nothing to do with it
which in all fairness she might not have
but she’s claiming she washed her clothes daily, on a 80 degree wash

your LIVEstream doesn’t lie hunny
you were wearing the same clothes for bleeping days on end you complete mongrel

Reactions: 22
she’s claiming she had nothing to do with it
which in all fairness she might not have
but she’s claiming she washed her clothes daily, on a 80 degree wash

your LIVEstream doesn’t lie hunny
you were wearing the same clothes for bleeping days on end you complete mongrel
Its so funny, in the video denying he causes the scabies outbreak, he looks like a prototype of someone that would cause a scabies outbreak

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On a serious note, would he not be entitled to a council flat? I mean it's all very well living in hotels for now while the money lasts.
no, he gave up his supported living flat, he’d be marked against that for any further applications as being capable enough to private rent, if you take yourself off council accommodation they don’t really accept you back on unless in absolute dire straights. And if elpha was literal tent on the ground homeless he’d just beg online and get a hotel. Unless he screams I am female at the council, single men don’t really get prioritised much for social housing sadly.
---
It’s when he goes on the internet making videos looking like this that get me, just brush it!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
His mum has a perfectly nice house crack den for them
He hasn’t done anything to be entitled to a council flat

Reactions: 9
So the messages are getting pulled apart for been fake. The positioning of the PM and it showing as PPM and mentioning of an app been used. Well I've noticed how the Ham profile pic has been altered as well. It's more zoomed in on the 2nd reply, you can clearly see the white edge has gotten smaller 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So the messages are getting pulled apart for been fake. The positioning of the PM and it showing as PPM and mentioning of an app been used. Well I've noticed how the Ham profile pic has been altered as well. It's more zoomed in on the 2nd reply, you can clearly see the white edge has gotten smaller 👀
i’m loving this!
keep it coming

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i’ve just seen more of these on 🔴dit
literally debunking the pictures like above!

she’s either been sent fake messages or made them herself
As he said in his own words, it's easy to fake screenshots online.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else watching the live? Bumped in to some randoms out shopping and they are going to help style them 😂

It's so painfully uncomfortable, Elph reckons that the randoms are 'starstruck' 🥴🥴🥴

Oh tell a lie, it's the shop assistants. The lag is so bad I can't work out wtf is occuring

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.