Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe she’s saying what she is about this child. I’ve been following the telegram thread and it has been insane. She has got to be hands down the most vile human.

Reactions: 19
I mean this with every fibre of my being, I can not wait to hear that this absolute cretin has taken its last breath on this planet, I've genuinely never came across a 'human' as vile as it in my 30 odd years on this planet. Anyone that supports and condones her deserves to lined up against a wall and shot also.

Reactions: 21
Christ she's the lowest of the low. Then she'll come back apologising in the next breath. She needs that kid removing from her instantly.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2545912View attachment 2545912Have you ever seen anything more vile than this!!!! Bullying an innocent beautiful little boy and sharing his little face for all her followers to see. What a monstrosity she is, I wouldn’t even say these things about an adult, let alone a child!!
View attachment 2545913
Wow man thats shocking she needs her fanny kicked shes vile, that poor wane needs took away from her hes no chance with her looking after him 😥

Reactions: 5
Also to whoever parents of them kids are: if your reading here, know that your kids are beautiful, well looked after and not what Ellis states. The only one here who needs checking on his Ellis and her kid who she's neglecting more and more each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s one to talk about kids dying before they turn 15, her son isn’t gonna make it to 5 at this rate

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Also to whoever parents of them kids are: if your reading here, know that your kids are beautiful, well looked after and not what Ellis states. The only one here who needs checking on his Ellis and her kid who she's neglecting more and more each day.
I echo this. As a mum it would break me to see that low life commenting about my child the way she is!
She can’t handle the truth about the abuse she’s putting her child through but no one’s going for the baby in a personal way, just her crappy parenting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s live now. They way one minute she’s nice and the next she switches, she only cares about her self now and not Jordan but can’t stop talking about him lol

Reactions: 2
duck her apparent mental health issues I cannot wait to see the day this little baghead insults the wrong persons kids and gets battered within an inch of her life. Always comin for people’s kids when the ugly little smackrat couldn’t even keep custody of hers

Reactions: 16
She’s live now looking ROUGH as toast

She needs £1k now to book accommodation- trust me , very nice accommodation is dirt cheap if she’s still on Bali

Reactions: 4
She truly is scum. Only the lowest of the low goes after kids…to say things like that, Christ, her son has no chance of a good life with that animal raising him.

Reactions: 8
This is vile. Absolutely vile. To the parent whos son she is doing this to I'm so so sorry. You have our thoughts. Your son is beautiful. Anyone who uses the words she's using shows how low and vile they truly are. She's a scumbag.
Id cover the childs face, bad enough what she's doing without his wee face posted here too x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If cover the childs face, bad enough what she's doing without his wee face posted here too x
Ugh I didn't even think of that ! If I can't edit it I may delete the picture for that reason and re upload once I cover him ! Xxx

Reactions: 1
Ugh I didn't even think of that ! If I can't edit it I may delete the picture for that reason and re upload once I cover him ! Xxx
Yeah repost the picture without his face in it so people can see proof of her vile words! She is rotten through and through!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
is anyone able to link me the telegram? i’m intrigued!
It’s hard to keep up with 😂 but loads of things have been posted then deleted etc she’s got to be fucked now surely. Her time is running out.

It’s changed to “mongville” now. She’s trying to report it and get it removed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.