Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s posted on insta that she doesn’t have her child anymore (and the TT accounts are gone )

Im so glad people are seeing her for who she really is she has been like this for years. When she used to be on clapper years ago she used to wish R**e on people's kids and say the most unthinkable vile things. She is disgusting Im surprised she has reached 32 or 33 years old whatever she is without someone doing something bad to her well she wouldn't be missed

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Apparently she’s posted on insta that she doesn’t have her child anymore (and the TT accounts are gone )
I wouldn't believe her lies.. who she just gonna give her kid up too? Shes either in Bali or Thailand no? They aren't just gonna take him surely?

Reactions: 2
What I'd give for this to be true and for that little boy to be free from her.

Screenshot_20231103_095639.jpg

Reactions: 6
She’s not been on my fyp for ages what have I missed?her still neglecting her child? Being a beg ?

I don’t believe a word she says and as for what she about that little boy in the pictures on the other page this is why people should wake up and stop gifting her she really is a disgusting piece of tit how dare she use them words 🤬

Reactions: 8
Cf
I wouldn't be shocked to hear that she was trafficking her son or sold him for drugs
You know, I used to disagree with these comments. She's always been a bit twisted but I genuinely believed she wanted this chance to be a good mum, I don't think that now!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.