Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the proof the police have been her hotels and all the tit she’s saying , I don’t his doing anything to her I think it’s other way from. I think she loves the attention, the latest voice recording is disturbing and disgusting, and her child is sat there listening to all that ,
That’s the most disturbing thing for me- that little boy is hearing all this played out and will be scared

She’s clearly lost it and you can call it reactive all you want, or blame it on bpd (sometimes she does) but the end result is a small child listening to his only care giver screaming and ranting, she’s virtually frothing at the mouth

Reactions: 11
She's well and truly lost the plot that girl. Jordan and his mum needs to report her for what shes doing to them and blackmailing..

Reactions: 7
before it gets deleted off telegram, here she is blackmailing Jordan, threatening to lie to USA police to basically raid his mums house all because she wants her tiktok account back. The worst thing is, she actually thinks she is justified in doing this to his poor mother.

---
Further justifying it 😱
---
😱

Attachments

• 14.5 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Angry
    before it gets deleted off telegram, here she is blackmailing Jordan, threatening to lie to USA police to basically raid his mums house all because she wants her tiktok account back. The worst thing is, she actually thinks she is justified in doing this to his poor mother.

---
    Further justifying it 😱
    ---
    😱
    She’s out of control.

• Wow
    Reactions: 8
    She resembles Lucius out of the cramp twins and is deranged, she actually makes me sick the way she acts and eats , I get she had a rough upbringing but surely she'd want better for her son at this point she's totally failing hom.

Reactions: 4
    Like any of us with BPD needed any more stigma, she’s just fuelling it. Note to all - having BPD doesn’t make you behave in this way.
    I have no words.

Reactions: 11
    Like any of us with BPD needed any more stigma, she’s just fuelling it. Note to all - having BPD doesn’t make you behave in this way.
    I have no words.
    THIS.

I am so tired of seeing people on tiktok, not just Ellis, blaming their supposed bpd for their crappy behaviour. Guarantee most of them don't even have an official diagnosis. It's either a working diagnosis or a self made one because its NOT easy to receive an official, concrete diagnosis of bpd. As people will know, it takes a long process of assessments, treatment, regular appointments with the same doctor/mental health professional etc. I'm two years deep and STILL only have a working diagnosis. Every unhinged girl on tiktok seems to have it right now and I'm not buying it.

• Heart
    Reactions: 14
    THIS.

I am so tired of seeing people on tiktok, not just Ellis, blaming their supposed bpd for their crappy behaviour. Guarantee most of them don't even have an official diagnosis. It's either a working diagnosis or a self made one because its NOT easy to receive an official, concrete diagnosis of bpd. As people will know, it takes a long process of assessments, treatment, regular appointments with the same doctor/mental health professional etc. I'm two years deep and STILL only have a working diagnosis. Every unhinged girl on tiktok seems to have it right now and I'm not buying it.
    Sending 💜💜💜 as with many others I’ve now been diagnosed with autism & adhd too. It’s a horrific mental battle and the feelings are very real, most of us hate the label and what it brings. I don’t wish the uncontrollable thoughts & feelings on my worst enemy. BPD isn’t “cool” nor is it “trendy” it’s a mental death sentence if you could ever have one. That’s the reason I came off TikTok, people glorifying it the likes of Elizabeth edgeley & katya, filming in psych wards, wasting emergency services time , suicide baiting ebery
    ---
    Sending 💜💜💜 as with many others I’ve now been diagnosed with autism & adhd too. It’s a horrific mental battle and the feelings are very real, most of us hate the label and what it brings. I don’t wish the uncontrollable thoughts & feelings on my worst enemy. BPD isn’t “cool” nor is it “trendy” it’s a mental death sentence if you could ever have one. That’s the reason I came off TikTok, people glorifying it the likes of Elizabeth edgeley & katya, filming in psych wards, wasting emergency services time , suicide baiting ebery
    *suicide baiting every minute. It’s not a flex the majority of us suffer in silence.

• Heart
    I have no words.
    It must be so stressful seeing BPD thrown around as justification for bad behaviour - but don’t worry, anyone with half a brain cell knows this is just Ellis and wouldn’t think she represents what BPD looks like 💖

• Heart
    Reactions: 10
    ---

*suicide baiting every minute. It’s not a flex the majority of us suffer in silence.
    I 100% agree. Whilst I don’t have BPD, I notice those baiting for attention blaming all their behaviour on BPD. I think the fact is that there are just some disgusting people in this world who like Elizabeth and Katya etc love to manipulate viewers into worrying about them to where they’ll give them time or money that they wouldn’t usually give. I’m noticing this behaviour more and more, I even befriended someone who ended up telling me they had BPD and using suicide for attention. I was up all night helping them for months and it drained me. These people are toxic and we need to all be careful. Many people who truly do have BPD try their best to find ways to cope and wish they never had it. It’s not fair to those people.

• Heart
    Reactions: 3
    Sending 💜💜💜 as with many others I’ve now been diagnosed with autism & adhd too.
    off topic
    but I was diagnosed with “emotional instability” and BPD at 19 but diagnosed at age 26 with autism and adhd. I don’t believe I ever had BPD just untreated autism and ADHD for all my life. Crazy how something can be misdiagnosed like that and 99% of the time it’s women who have to suffer!

• Heart
    Reactions: 5
    off topic
    but I was diagnosed with “emotional instability” and BPD at 19 but diagnosed at age 26 with autism and adhd. I don’t believe I ever had BPD just untreated autism and ADHD for all my life. Crazy how something can be misdiagnosed like that and 99% of the time it’s women who have to suffer!
    Im same although different ages. It’s just a battle to get the diagnosis removed 💗 at least we all agree “Ellis” is a toxic witch and the BPD community don’t claim her!

She's posting peoples kids and calling them fat now 🫨 what a bleep.
    So wrong, that girl looks fine and so what if she was , she’s obsessed with way people look, horrible woman. Wonder who’s going to stalk her next never no proof of anything she says

Reactions: 6
    She resembles Lucius out of the cramp twins and is deranged, she actually makes me sick the way she acts and eats , I get she had a rough upbringing but surely she'd want better for her son at this point she's totally failing hom.
    I’m of the opinion she really doesn’t care about the kid. She does on a superficial level to keep up appearances but he’s a prop to her and the older he gets and the more complex his needs become it’s nothing but a recipe for disaster. I don’t even have children but can see where she is failing him! She is such an unfit woman to be having a child in her care

Reactions: 9

---
    Further justifying it 😱
    ---
    😱
    She just opens her sweaty gob and bullshit pores out. She's just as bad as Jordan. And neither of them have the ability to hold themselves accountable for the drama and tit they bring their own way. Speaks volumes to me about someone when they ALWAYS blame other people.

I dread to think what will happen when he's at school age. Can't see her settling anywhere long enough to put him into education, can't see her home schooling either. Kid has no chance. It's desperately sad.

Reactions: 6
    I dread to think what will happen when he's at school age. Can't see her settling anywhere long enough to put him into education, can't see her home schooling either. Kid has no chance. It's desperately sad.
    By the time he’s 5 he’ll have seen absolute carnage and so history will repeat itself for another generation.

• Sad
    Sweet Jesus, that telegram chat is WILD. She is a dreadful dreadful human! I have screenshots, but honestly they’re so bleeping vile I don’t even think I can post them

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.