Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now coming back to the uk apparently! She knows there a good change her son gonna be taken. I think she’s had enough being a parent now.
She’s saying she don’t care if they do take him, and then she will go and commit crimes, this won’t has no mental problems tho 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
First time posting here but long time lurker. How the hell can these people not see how neglected her son is ? I've just said that in her live and how she has publicly said she doesn't want the boy. Why do these people defend her ?
I think because she says his 1 and his is. But forgets to mention his not far off 2. Still treats him like a baby. So him being small and behind people can’t see it. Think all mothers have days of struggling bad so don’t judge. But if you watch every day you can see she’s not well and selfish. Every one will see but you just have to watch her for long enough.

Reactions: 2
I think because she says his 1 and his is. But forgets to mention his not far off 2. Still treats him like a baby. So him being small and behind people can’t see it. Think all mothers have days of struggling bad so don’t judge. But if you watch every day you can see she’s not well and selfish. Every one will see but you just have to watch her for long enough.
I have small kids and you’re right it’s extremely stressful some days but she seems to have no time for him. Even when she’s reading to him it’s so agressive!

Reactions: 5
She’s saying she don’t care if they do take him, and then she will go and commit crimes, this won’t has no mental problems tho 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Yup she’s got no boyfriend so she’s just given up on her son as well. It might just be a money grab as it’s gonna be hella expensive to get back from Bali
---
I have small kids and you’re right it’s extremely stressful some days but she seems to have no time for him. Even when she’s reading to him it’s so agressive!
Yes it’s so hard. I also struggle with my mental health and have small children. Some days I’m not as patient and loving as I wish. I cry in the kitchen when stressed😂 but try my best and try hard every day. And I understand she don’t have help but there been points in my life I took my kids to school and took my self to a&e for mental health help. The problem with her is she is very selfish won’t help her self to help her son

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s on live now saying she’s going back to the uk 😂 she’s begging for a flight and said if the take baby then she will let it happen!
No way is she coming back to the UK. She will get the money and then decide to not go to the UK.
100% all for the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pity party for 1 (and a half inc the boy)

This is all your own doing Ellis! The way she’s talking about this poor boy while he’s sat there with her. Actually dislike her the woman. People out here struggling to conceive and this gobshite is neglecting and abusing little boy she has.

I’m on “high alert, strung out” well at least she’s admitted she’s strung out

“I’ve had enough I want to go home” LOL
---
Kate. You’re a fool.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She's forgetting if she gives up her son in the UK, she can actually get charged for child neglect.
I feel sorry for the poor kid

Reactions: 6
She wants £1200 - I’m literally in the middle of booking flights to Bali and that’s business class prices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor little boy.

Anyone giving her cash has tit for brains
Honestly someone offered to pay the money for the flight, why not just book the flight for her in that case and see if she gets on it. She won’t. Jordan has updated more on telegram. Tbh they are as bad as each other. But she’s definitely more toxic.

Reactions: 8
This girl is so deluded honestly she’s such a liar, my friend who is a TikTok creator won’t say to much offered to buy her a ticket for her and her son no cash buy the ticket and send to her she then blocked him 🙄 she just wants the cash

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s a step too far posting his ID and bank card. No way should any man go near her now. They were together four months and she’s acting so unhinged, I get she’s retaliating about him telling the truth. But she talks about being stalked. She is doing just that. If you shut up and don’t talk about him he’ll soon run out of things to say. She really is on another planet if she thinks this behaviour is normal.
---
One of her fans said she has to go as she’s poorley -she’s like go it’s okay. Then started crying if saying don’t ever leave me, be poorly for a day But i need you. Fake tears are in full flow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Honestly someone offered to pay the money for the flight, why not just book the flight for her in that case and see if she gets on it. She won’t. Jordan has updated more on telegram. Tbh they are as bad as each other. But she’s definitely more toxic.
I think they’re both quite unstable people who bring out the worst in each other. Toxic people often seem to be drawn together, get into very intense relationships with each other and there’s no yin and Yang of a calmer person balancing the other out, they just get each other worked up and burn it all to the ground. .

Have a feeling this ‘going back to U.K.’ thing is just the latest ploy for cash and attention but we’ll see.

Looking after small children is hard, especially on your own, and no doubt especially in a foreign country where you don’t speak the language or have a support system. Even a really stable, competent parent would struggle - so someone like Ellis has no chance.

Reactions: 8
She's forgetting if she gives up her son in the UK, she can actually get charged for child neglect.
I feel sorry for the poor kid
It’s unlikely they’d charge her for child neglect that happened abroad here. I think the most likely scenario is she’s wanted for something her that she fled from so she’d go to a police station shortly after landing with him to hand herself in at which point the little one would be taken into care.

If she does that, it will be the best thing she could do for him so I hope she does.

Reactions: 9
Where’s the proof the police have been her hotels and all the tit she’s saying , I don’t his doing anything to her I think it’s other way from. I think she loves the attention, the latest voice recording is disturbing and disgusting, and her child is sat there listening to all that ,

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.