Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s def her! 10 mins ago replying to posts as herself. She’s got her phone back miraculously and all is fine 🤣 bleeping hell. She is tapped. The child needs removing from her!

Reactions: 14
When she was in Turkey she said she saw a therapist and had documentation to say she’s stable and well adjusted as a defender against any allegations
I did see a court case at Preston Crown while she was in Turkey but it’s not clear if she attended or not so that might relate to potentially being arrested on her return - think it was last year

Reactions: 2
Definitely lying - fishing for money and attention. Poor little boy caught up in the middle of it.

She seems to me like a kid sometimes, like she can’t control her emotions and makes up outlandish lies that she can’t possibly keep up (I.e suddenly replying to comments despite being ‘sectioned’) but doesn’t have the foresight to see that.

Reactions: 12
Sectioned in Indonesia where you aren't even resident or have permanent accommodation sounds fun... where is the boy, here he would of gone into emergency care no? Is he just tagging along with her ?
Shes obviously telling lies

Reactions: 4
She’s a proper skank. She has the clap and before him she had another STI??? Absolutely vile. It’s ok though because the child gets to go in the pool 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny she’s saying her sons not ill but them complaining his been sick 🤢 for weeks , she can take her self the hospital, so she says but, but can’t be assed to take her sick kid, make it make sense, she will definitely slip up on her lies

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Funny she’s saying her sons not ill but them complaining his been sick 🤢 for weeks , she can take her self the hospital, so she says but, but can’t be assed to take her sick kid, make it make sense, she will definitely slip up on her lies
He's sick probably because he's not on real food. He's what age? And still on soft food? His nappies must be constant runs also. She had a chance to break the cycle and had real money to do it. Sadly her son will grow up thinking his mum doing OF and getting off her head and all these different men is normal.

Reactions: 7
He's sick probably because he's not on real food. He's what age? And still on soft food? His nappies must be constant runs also. She had a chance to break the cycle and had real money to do it. Sadly her son will grow up thinking his mum doing OF and getting off her head and all these different men is normal.
Not to mention the breast milk laced with a cocktail of illegal drugs

I’m not condoning domestic violence, and I’m certainly no fan of hers as I just don’t agree with anything she does but her proof of the whole Jordan situation shows she wasn’t the only one in the wrong, she’s asked many times to be left alone and him saying he’s going over to her house ect. If she’s taken that for weeks, I think I’d loose my temper as well. I don’t think I’d go as far as punching someone but I do think I’d loose my temper. He’s threatened he’s life also as way of manipulation. She isn’t the only one at fault here, he is too. Some of the messages are so gaslighting and manipulative. Both as bad as eachother.

I’m not condoning domestic violence, and I’m certainly no fan of hers as I just don’t agree with anything she does but her proof of the whole Jordan situation shows she wasn’t the only one in the wrong, she’s asked many times to be left alone and him saying he’s going over to her house ect. If she’s taken that for weeks, I think I’d loose my temper as well. I don’t think I’d go as far as punching someone but I do think I’d loose my temper. He’s threatened he’s life also as way of manipulation. She isn’t the only one at fault here, he is too. Some of the messages are so gaslighting and manipulative. Both as bad as eachother.
All valid and true but at the end of the day, she's the only one out of the two of them responsible for that child. And she clearly gives no fucks about his safety or wellbeing. Yeah, you might lose your temper but you wouldn't start cutting yourself to ribbons on live in front of your kid and threatening to end your life. I'm more concerned about that behaviour being witnessed by an innocent child than who's to blame for the break up and the fallout really.

Yeah I actually couldn't give a toss about Sloth and her bum chum, it's that poor little boy I feel for. Adults are supposed to protect vulnerable children, not exploit them.

All valid and true but at the end of the day, she's the only one out of the two of them responsible for that child. And she clearly gives no fucks about his safety or wellbeing. Yeah, you might lose your temper but you wouldn't start cutting yourself to ribbons on live in front of your kid and threatening to end your life. I'm more concerned about that behaviour being witnessed by an innocent child than who's to blame for the break up and the fallout really.
Oh no I completely understand and agree. I think at this point the best thing she could do for both of them is come back to the uk so they have a stable life regardless if that’s together or apart. He’s so young and needs stability. They both don’t speak the languages in the countries they’re in so it’s going to isolate him when he is eventually old enough for school, they have no secure home or income. I just hope he never has to witness his mum do anything like that again otherwise he will end up traumatised. Hopefully he is too young to remember😞

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.