Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan said on his live she can't come back the UK cos she'll be arrested. I'm not sure I believe anything he says though as he is a male her. She could settle down south somewhere away feom Preston, claim benefits and take her kid the hospital. The money she got paid out should have had a caveat that it was to be used for counselling and then the remaining paid when that was complete.
Wouldn’t be surprised at all if she ran originally because she knew she was about to be arrested.

Reactions: 9
And through out all this saga with Jordan how has she worked or where is she getting funds from ?didn't she say her cash goes through his bank so how's she managing hotels travel etc now yet last week she was begging for visas .She should blank that Jordan as she stated the baby was afraid of him and his moody behaviour anyway and think of her son he should be her main priority not some bloke that gave her the clap 🤢the baby needs stability and a dentist and that's not being harsh it's the reality .

Reactions: 6
She’s changed her insta name from mum on the run official to “remember24october2023” ans instead of the bio saying something like I’m that opinionated witch it just says 1. Goodbye

Jordan on the other hand has reactivates his TikTok and is reposting viral TikTok- must be skint

Reactions: 3
She’s changed her insta name from mum on the run official to “remember24october2023” ans instead of the bio saying something like I’m that opinionated witch it just says 1. Goodbye

Jordan on the other hand has reactivates his TikTok and is reposting viral TikTok- must be skint
Did anyone manage to catch the exposure of thevoice notes that was supposed to be happening this evening?

Reactions: 2
She probably has been offered help but her hatred of engaging with authority or officials means she probably didn’t bother engaging. She was old enough to know how to seek proper help. She’s chosen not to. Yep she was!
of course she’s a danger to him. She has been from the moment he was conceived. She’s a horrible person who deserves nothing in life and beyond help tbh
She was offered help in the UK when I used to watch her years ago in rumble I think it was she clearly said she choose to prostitute herself and take drugs coke n crack where her drugs if choice. The authorities tried to keep her in regular contact with her boys she never turned up to visit them, missed appointments stayed up for nights on end doing drugs and vile sex acts with men for money. She has had all the help and chances she put drugs and sex before them 2 boys and yet again doing it with this little one only this time she's not in the UK and shes getting away with it.

Reactions: 13
Well she’s been live this morning on mum in the move- subs only

Turns out 24/10 was nothing but a bit of casual baiting

Reactions: 1
It genuinely makes me feel a bit sick that because she keeps moving nobody can intervene and help her son. He’ll just slip through the cracks. God knows if his birth was even registered wherever he was born. A bit worrying that something really awful could happen to him and nobody would know. He’s already got bad teeth, potential bow legs and has seen his mum take drugs/scream at her boyfriend.

Reactions: 11
It genuinely makes me feel a bit sick that because she keeps moving nobody can intervene and help her son. He’ll just slip through the cracks. God knows if his birth was even registered wherever he was born. A bit worrying that something really awful could happen to him and nobody would know. He’s already got bad teeth, potential bow legs and has seen his mum take drugs/scream at her boyfriend.
i was thinking this earlier, but wouldn’t he need a birth certificate in order to get a passport? Must be somewhat registered somehow in turkey.

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately that’s right. There’s nothing that can be done for him, there’s no one to protect him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what a telegram link is?
Telegram is an app, kinda like Whatsapp and Kik but a lot more private due to encryption. Chats can be wiped etc. A lot of people who do business outside of society (dealers, traffickers, forgers and SWers (in places it's not legal)) use it to cover their tracks. It's also a good place to find out what is really happening in warzones- due to the ability to wipe chats if found, whistleblowers use it.

A link will be a link to a specific Telegram chat or group.

Reactions: 6

Here is the telegram link. It's pretty heavy with pictures of self harm as a TW

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.