Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The voice note where she's saying she doesn't care about the kid says it all really.
You wouldn’t even say that in anger! As a mother I could never say that no matter what the circumstances! She’s saying she has a “pure soul” she’s absolutely deluded

Reactions: 8
Her personalities are mad! How she justifies her behaviours and how everyone else is in the wrong! Currently eating as tho she's not eaten in months, a total Savage. She's an actual narcissist.

Reactions: 5
That telegram page and the voice notes is wild! No wonder she lost her kids! What an absolute lunatic. Just confirms everything that boy needs removing from her care

Reactions: 5
I’m confused she’s got people in her room with her? And she shower is running ?

Reactions: 1
The place she’s staying don’t seem very secure. She’s gonna get kicked out baby screaming like that and her manic behaviour

Reactions: 2
Kids having a meltdown and she’s too bothered about herself “I need a minute” - that kid needs so much that you’re not giving him Ellis, duck you wanting a minute. Selfish narcissistic evil witch

Reactions: 4
Looks like some of her supporters are starting to turn on her (sorry but you’re a bit of a mug for believing her bullshit for so long anyway)

Reactions: 1
One of her subs has sent her last bit of money to her PayPal before pay day 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
she doesn’t have a TV in her place, and it shows.cane across like she’s really struggling to entertain him. Been in the pool all morning out and about but he’s bored in the hotel room, doesn’t want to sit for food. I don’t even know if he has toys and there doesn’t seem to be anything for him to do. I wonder what her next move will be. She said the pool doesn’t have a shallow end so I don’t think it’s a kid friendky place.

Reactions: 3
she doesn’t have a TV in her place, and it shows.cane across like she’s really struggling to entertain him. Been in the pool all morning out and about but he’s bored in the hotel room, doesn’t want to sit for food. I don’t even know if he has toys and there doesn’t seem to be anything for him to do. I wonder what her next move will be. She said the pool doesn’t have a shallow end so I don’t think it’s a kid friendky place.

It’s relatively easy to keep little ones happy and quiet with very little when they’re babies, but as they become toddlers they need more stimulation and entertainment as part of their routine - she can’t just keep him happy with a rattle in the corner anymore, she needs to be an engaged parent. It’s only going to get harder.

That telegram is one hell of a ride. I hate this woman but she absolutely fascinates me at the same time. I don’t understand any choices she makes and she is so mentally unwell, which I think is a product of her upbringing. She should be wanting to end the cycle of drugs but she’s just going to continue it into her son.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.