Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for that little boy. I can't imagine some of the things he's probably heard and witnessed. šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s just so sad because yes she had an awful start in life and no doubt experienced things no child should, but she had enough money and secure housing to mean she could start a nice life and break the cycle but itā€™s just got worse and worse. Iā€™m guessing they either didnā€™t give her enough support when she was out on her own as an adult or she refused it, and here we are. She canā€™t function in the world and she definitely canā€™t parent but itā€™s someone else sheā€™s hurting this time and nobody can help him.

Reactions: 6
That telegram is one hell of a ride. I hate this woman but she absolutely fascinates me at the same time. I donā€™t understand any choices she makes and she is so mentally unwell, which I think is a product of her upbringing. She should be wanting to end the cycle of drugs but sheā€™s just going to continue it into her son.
Am I being special... I can't see anything. Joined the channel and there's nothing.

I think she loves making stuff up, saying others are making up accounts to get money in her name and sheā€™s called the police, she must lie in bed at night thinking of stories to make up because everyone else is jealous of her and all our kids are fat šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There has been screen shots posted on telegram , here are just a few of them and voice notes. Iā€™ve never seen such a train wreck of a life she leads. She clearly has which Iā€™m just guessing due to her past a personality disorder which she needs help for before her son comes to some significant harm if he hasnā€™t all ready

Attachments

So she'd spend her last lot of money on a 'hitman' than feeding her kid. Nice. Loopy, deluded twit.

Reactions: 7
Wow

I just listened to the new voice notes- sheā€™s unhinged and raging- all of that in earshot of a baby, I bet heā€™s scared to death of her

Wow

I just listened to the new voice notes- sheā€™s unhinged and raging- all of that in earshot of a baby, I bet heā€™s scared to death of her
I thought the exact same, she is not bothered one bit at how she behaves in front of him. Sad fact that he has experienced several aces so will suffer when heā€™s older!

Reactions: 3
She is so toxic. I donā€™t think heā€™s an angel but she is supposed to be a mother doing the best for her son - and sheā€™s so wrapped up in herself itā€™s unreal. All about her and how she feels. And the racial slurs are horrible. Sheā€™s a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 5
She did a tour on TikTok, the baby outside not far from the pool. More invested in showing her room and the bathroom. I donā€™t see this ending well for her or her child. Two minutes and he could have fell in the pool.

Reactions: 8

ā€˜Thanked the universe for our beautiful lifeā€™

Who does she think sheā€™s kidding? She was begging for cash a few days ago because she couldnā€™t feed her kid. Who believes sheā€™s having this wonderful time? Utterly deluded

• Sick
Reactions: 12

ā€˜Thanked the universe for our beautiful lifeā€™

Who does she think sheā€™s kidding? She was begging for cash a few days ago because she couldnā€™t feed her kid. Who believes sheā€™s having this wonderful time? Utterly deluded
If that isnā€™t a ā€œIā€™m not a monsterā€ response to the telegram I donā€™t know what is šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 4
Her lasted tick tock, sheā€™s funny if people canā€™t see itā€™s all an act then whatā€™s wrong with people, trying to I cry but it wonā€™t happen for her, hope she realises the police with be looking at her social media telling them she has no mental health problems but all claims mental health

• Heart
Her lasted tick tock, sheā€™s funny if people canā€™t see itā€™s all an act then whatā€™s wrong with people, trying to I cry but it wonā€™t happen for her, hope she realises the police with be looking at her social media telling them she has no mental health problems but all claims mental health
Tries to say she doesnt have mental health issues...her son is hitting all the milestones and going to nursery. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m surprised her and Jordan have been chatting after all thatā€™s happened- this is truly toxic relationship and if they get back together I feel behaviours are likely to escalate on both sides

I do wonder how she manages without smoking in Bali though as she couldnā€™t before

Reactions: 1
Looks like some of her supporters are starting to turn on her (sorry but youā€™re a bit of a mug for believing her bullshit for so long anyway)

This made me cringe so much šŸ˜« why is she talking to her like 1. She would give a tit and 2. Sheā€™s her mum šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Why youā€™d want to admit you were a supporter in the first place is wild

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s on live now saying sheā€™s going back to the uk šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s begging for a flight and said if the take baby then she will let it happen!

• Haha
First time posting here but long time lurker. How the hell can these people not see how neglected her son is ? I've just said that in her live and how she has publicly said she doesn't want the boy. Why do these people defend her ?

Sheā€™s now coming back to the uk apparently! She knows there a good change her son gonna be taken. I think sheā€™s had enough being a parent now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.