Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olyve123

She made the decision to leave Thailand when she didn’t need to, without a bank card and some important things like her child’s birth cert
You reap what you sow I’m afraid and that is why she’s a shit mother, she put tagging along with the boyfriend ahead of safe sensible plans

Reactions: 9

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s one to talk about kids dying before they turn 15, her son isn’t gonna make it to 5 at this rate

• Sad

Starfact

Just ew. She is a compulsive liar. I do not even belive he is in the hospital currently at all! Funny she can't show the bill eh. Please no one give her money ffs. It goes on her drugs!! Not her child or rent.

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I’m so glad I found this thread.

I watched this basket case months ago when she was dragging her baby in the hotel buggy MILES for a shop in rural Thailand… I remember thinking it was like a scene from a horror film. Still can’t believe she’s going! Who on earth flees to Thailand and Cambodia….Trafficking hotspots especially for children, she’s vile.

My heart breaks for her child 😪

Faz1990

She says odd words to him in turkish and he's still just as clueless, he's had no opportunities to learn the basics. Yes he's been on a few planes and seen a view views but the poor boy dosent even respond to his own name!

SAS20211

VIP Member
People are actually apologising for not sending more money 🤣🫠 what is this world we live in.
---
Ps shes live now selling this womans crafts. Who thinks these people are actually gonna get them in the post? Jordans also there, you can hear him.. so much for a business trip to hong kong.

• Sick

hiyalove

That live of her with the baby is disgusting. He literally needs saved from her. I try to to watch as much as I find it so upsetting for him. The way she tries to play it off that he has a good life because he’s travelling the world, babies done care about travelling the world. They need stability. I don’t know if she reads here but if she does and she cares about that child at all she needs to go back to the uk and face the music for the sake of the child. If she’s the good mum she claims to be, and care about him like she says she does then she can prove that to social services. She needs to realise that no one is stalking her and people are just concerned for the child. I really hope there will be a good outcome in this situation but it seems so doubtful 😢

Ell87

VIP Member
Okay I’ve never commented on her son, but have seen a lot of comments asking why he doesn’t talk etc. Hes only 18 months old, I didn’t actually know this but this would be why he doesn’t talk he’s not even 2. I am in no way sticking up for her but let’s not keep mentioning he’s talking abilities considering he’s still so very young he won’t be having full conversations just yet.
Yeah all kids come on different, 2 of my own kids had delayed speech and didn't speak properly until closer to 3. Taking into consideration the different languages he is hearing he would naturally be slower to speak than the "norm". I don't find his lack of speech a concern, its what he is surrounded by I find alarming!

Jordan said on his live she can't come back the UK cos she'll be arrested. I'm not sure I believe anything he says though as he is a male her. She could settle down south somewhere away feom Preston, claim benefits and take her kid the hospital. The money she got paid out should have had a caveat that it was to be used for counselling and then the remaining paid when that was complete.
Wouldn’t be surprised at all if she ran originally because she knew she was about to be arrested.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
I think she loves making stuff up, saying others are making up accounts to get money in her name and she’s called the police, she must lie in bed at night thinking of stories to make up because everyone else is jealous of her and all our kids are fat 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Im so concerned for this little boy. She is correct in countries like cambodia and thailand they dont give a F about child abuse hence why so many go for sex tourism. They turn a blind eye to it, I remember when I was on holiday in Thailand and a guy from the uk unfortunately died in a motorcycle accident has family had a hell of a time with the authorities. Getting his body back to the uk, finding out details on what happened was such a big task I remember them saying the Thai authorities just weren't interested didn't even carry out an investigation they got passed from pillar to post and finally got his body back to the uk they never actually found out what happend as the crime scene was cleared in less then 20 mins and road back open. In these countries they don't care, I do worry for that little boy she has no attachment to him and the boyfriend is just as weird seeing him in a nappy knocked me sick

• Wow
  • Sad

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I was watching her live saying her boy is sick again and keeps been sick, she’s needs him to see a doctor at a cost of £150,
She's such a billy bullshitter. My dad lives in Thailand for five months of the year and it doesn't cost £150 for him to see a doctor 😂